[Nicori] Official PANDORA Topic

mae

so after watching the MBC bts video for the pandora mv...................... i'm sorta disappointed.

nicole has her bun/small ponytail again...... PLUS her makeup is sorta weird lol.

but i guess i'll have to wait for the full mv to come out before i can decide if i like her appearance or not.

i hope the white background set is only a small portion of the mv :D

^^ Oh this look

:lol:

eCQdh.gif

cr| karalalala

The Black/Dark Look:

r7fko.gif

HOzS3.gif

cr | KARATASTIC & BF5KARA

I don't really have a strong opinion about her looks in the MV, well the bun was a bit .. lol But it seems like they are going for a very modern look and her White look works with that. The eye makeup too. Interested to see how those two looks plus her solo look will work in the MV!

I really like the MV, it's really well made and the song sounds really good :D

Cole's rap part, I'm anticipating what moves she'll do once she gets tired of the current one hahahahha and of course I just love her parts when she's wearing the orange outfit :D Can't say much about her lines on the song, quite few XD

Granted, Nicole doesn't have many parts in the MV but her scenes were nice and her vocals were good too. Can't wait to see the live performances.

Nicole gifs from Pandora MV:

UALdt.gif

cr | aiyus

GsHdw.gif

cr | lattelips

F5CZa.gif

cr| obvii

Er4WP.gif

JyOot.gif

cr | trishamwow

Hn7bX.gif

cr | as tagged

I'm thinking DSP will likely have solo versions of Pandora, so hopefully we can look forward to more Nicole :lol:

Thanks mae for sharing the gifs :D Love the first gif - the vibe I get from that is innocent lol different from other parts where I get sexy hahahahaha

I really hope they make her wear that orange outfit and her hair hahahaha I just love that look :D I'm curious how she's going to sing her rap part considering the moves she's doing on the MV hahaha So excited :D

I really hope they release a solo version, it'll be awesome :D

Finally watched the mv and listened to Pandora.

I loved the song already. It is not an instant grab-it-in-your-face type of catchy song,hence i do understand people not liking it) but I loved it because it is a well-thought out kind of song. The build up to the rap part is fantastic.

Nicole looks really good especially in the black outfit. (I think I've mentioned before that I don't really like her in a bun..lol ). She looks best with her hair down..long hair or short hair.

Really liked her in the orange outfit from the teaser too although i don't think she will be wearing that for their live performances.

I thought she got a fair amount of lines in the song. It's just the MV giving the impression that she got few lines. ( the song was really fairly well-distributed to me)

I really enjoyed her parts in the song especially the one after jing's in the second verse and also the one after gyuri's part after the rap. She sounds so stable plus she is singing in a range that makes her voice stand out . I keep hearing her voice in the " close to you, close to me" part..LOL

The MV is typical DSP-ish and i think the editing can be much improved. It didn't really show the dance and I didn't get to see the ending pose :( . That is why i'm praying for another better version of the mv.

I also watched the BTS video and I am proud of how confident she is in speaking now XD. Cant wait for the live performances. :)

Ps : I liked this gif too !! Gives off a mysterious vibe :P

Edited by mae

^ omg i can totally hear cole's voice in the "close to you, close to me" part too!!!!!!!!! LOL

nicole was awesome, beautiful, mature in the mv... she has really grown up!<3

hmm i really wanted her to have her hair down too.. lol i wanted her appearance to be like how she looked like in Hot Game~ oh wellss

i personally really like pandora; i think it's quite catchy after a couple listens and upbeat enough for me to jam to LOL.

on the other hand, i didn't really like the other songs on the mini album. Well, I didn't dislike them, but i thought they were a bit out of place o_O

isn't the mini album concept "mature" and "sophisticated"?? o.o "Idiot" sounded really cutesy,imo haha

I don't know.. i guess i was expecting a song similar to "Let it Go" to be on the album~

just ordered the album~ supporting KARA all the wayy<3

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SHOWCASE. i am staying up to watch the live stream (it starts at 3am over where i live x_X)

really wanna see the live perf of pandora!

OMG! Cole is looking so hot in the showcase, love, love her hair ♥♥♥

The Pandora performance is really good, can't wait to see them perform this more hahahha and still haven't watched the whole showcase yet. And her fall during Honey XD The good thing is she didn't seem to hurt herself and keeps smiling hahahha and members helping her is just too sweet :wub:

Been rewatching the Pandora performance and I'm just so happy hahaha it's really good, Cole performed it so good, her hair emphasizing her movements, I love it and that close to me part lol Still need to see a really good camera work for her rap part.

GPlea.jpg

PTS1v.jpg

i44S8.jpg

xdUSU.jpg

ZiSUu.jpg

3IdL6.jpg

IINZ8.jpg

q7qKu.jpg

credit as tagged, ournikori

• Like 1

Cole falling at the showcase.. at first I was like omg but then she just sat there and laughed so it's all good :lol: The girls helped her up which was really sweet lol.

Pandora has a very sexy dance, I wasn't really aware until I saw those pics Christine posted.

I don't really know if it is a language or culture thing but I've noticed Nicole likes to joke around with Kamilia and the responses are usually uh quiet? :lol:.. I mean she's being all dorky.. but they are like.. quiet lol. I like her casual approach to fans with her Yo Yo Yo Kamilia! :lol:

Fan Photo from Toto:

jAkFP.jpg

everything about pandora is awesome. Cole look so good with her blond hair and her orange outfit. Her singing was good, I like how it was just the right tempo for cole. The dancing was amazing, I defintely want to see how cole would change up her dances for each time they performance. I think cole has defintley grown, in her singing her dances.

I'm among one of few peoples who did not fall for pandora instantly :whistling: It takes me few more trial before I could like it. But then I saw them performed this song at the showcase & I'm happy that my excitement are back :lol2:

Isn't it amazing??? I never thought that the live version could be this so astounding, I think it's better than the MV :thumbup: i totally love the rap part it was awesome. & When Cole hair turned messy after all of her energetic move I was in dazed :eyelove: She's too hot to handle

I agree with mae, yoyoyo kamilia -----> not much response was just :huh:

Edited by NoorAsz