[2012.08.09] Kara Returns With a Mature Image in

neris

KARA has finally unveiled their official album jacket picture for their comeback album, ‘PANDORA‘!

cube_kara.jpg

On August 10th, the girls’ official website updated with a group cover for their upcoming fifth mini-album, ‘PANDORA’. Dressed in navy and white outfits with an overall classy and luxurious feel, the girls seem to have completely stepped away from their cute charms to add a mature look to their collection of images.

Unlike their album jacket image, however, the girls promise to show a charismatic transformation on the stage, so fans still need to wait for the full picture.

Netizens commented, “KARA’s transformation is endless”, “They truly look mature now”, and “I can see that they’ve definitely grown”.

KARA is currently undergoing the final preparations for their album’s release. They will be kicking off their official Korean promotions with a showcase on August 22nd.

cr: akp

Kara Returns With a Mature Image in ‘Pandora’ Album Jacket

The album jacket for Kara’s upcoming new mini album, Pandora was released on Kara’s homepage on August 10.

The new album jacket shows a stunning transformation for the Kara members as they ditch their younger image and look more like empowered woman.

Kara will hold a comeback showcase on the same day as the new album’s release on August 22

cr: enewsworld

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GODDESSES! (♥_♥)

Yeah, that's what popped into my mind when I saw the pic. xD

They're all so gorgeous. <3

Now I'm a lot more impatient than I already am... T_T

Silently spazzes in a corner.

Need more... Need more... Time, YUSOSLOW?! D:

at this point of time, the stage outfits still remain to be seen.

i'm curious if they are sticking with navy/white..

and what was hara wearing? i'm sure the new mv screening doesn't include jacket covers. lol

thanks for the update in newsbox!

i love its fontsize! hahah.

Absolutely am surprise when I opened PC this morning ^^

They all looks so elegant, gorgeous and sleek

Their outfits matched well with them and the fact that the elegance sense of style didn't overpower them is best

Wanna see teasers already ^___________^

my gawsh, they look so damn beautiful!

and gyul, i see that little smirk! you tease! :P

i have to say, this IS different from their past photos.

look at my jing! she's growing up.

but man, i dont like how they did her hair

or maybe because the chandelier is way too close to her bun which makes it look a bit awkward

hara! those earrings seems like it might hurt lol, she's still pretty

nicole, idk why, but i think she looks younger in this lol. her pose is so sexy!

seungyeon, she still has her baby face even if her jaw is more defined!

man, they do look more mature and chic! i like it :) i can't wait to see what they have in store for us

kara is the only group that can seriously make me spazz out lol, even if i am a girl and love boy groups. i dont think i've ever been this excited since they came back with step. oh kara! <3

Oh my, this really surprised me a lot :dead:

Baby Jiyoung really grew up, huh? But I hope she doesn't lose her cheerfulness.

Loving the dress of Gyuri and Seungyeon. Gyuri looks like a real lider in there with that sexy smile :aha:

Nicole is smoking hot in there! But I have to say, I don't really like Hara's hair style in there and her pose seems a little off. I think she could do better...sorry.

Although I liked their innocent side, I was really hoping for more mature music and there it is!

Now I'm officially waiting for any other type of teasers. Another picture even a small 1 second clip I'll be able to go back to school a happy child!! Omo I can't wait any longer!! But but but I must be patient :(

KARA'S BACK!! <33333333333333