[Jingly] Official PANDORA Thread

vennie

But I prefer long-hair Jiyoung :(((((((((

P.s: I don't know how to post a video on forum, so i just post a link T__________T

Edited by (づ◕‿◕)づ'
fixed

Jiyoung is back with short hair :crying:

But I prefer long-hair Jiyoung :(((((((((

P.s: I don't know how to post a video on forum, so i just post a link T__________T

well we can still hope but looks like jing is coming back without any hair extensions.

however it could turn up to everyone surprise. just look at step, she was short but seriously hot!

btw about the video posting, just click reply button on any post with video to check out the embedding method.

Edited by red4summer

seriously, I can't get over the fact that our Giant baby is all full grown now! Her cute and bubbly charm has become a mature and sexy charm.

Also her teaser is just so so so great, it really teases me LOL

But her hair it just isn't long! :crying: ... and I don't know, I think black looks better on her that the green/grey colour. Still I think she is gorgeous and flawless!

GO BABY JING!

I think Jiyoung really stands out in this promotion because of her blue hair and more matured look :D

Not to mention her amazing rap duet with Goo Hara omG. I wish she had her long hair back, she looks really gorgeous with long blue hair in the MV!