• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
(づ◕‿◕)づ'

[Jingly] Official PANDORA Thread

68 posts in this topic

Thanks for adding more caps ^_^ I think Jing looks the best with long hair, but I'm not sold on the color of her hair..it looks green no? I think she should stick to brown or black hair it suits her a lot better :).

But I prefer long-hair Jiyoung :(((((((((

P.s: I don't know how to post a video on forum, so i just post a link T__________T

Edited by (づ◕‿◕)づ'
fixed

Jiyoung is back with short hair :crying:

But I prefer long-hair Jiyoung :(((((((((

P.s: I don't know how to post a video on forum, so i just post a link T__________T

well we can still hope but looks like jing is coming back without any hair extensions.

however it could turn up to everyone surprise. just look at step, she was short but seriously hot!

btw about the video posting, just click reply button on any post with video to check out the embedding method.

Edited by red4summer

seriously, I can't get over the fact that our Giant baby is all full grown now! Her cute and bubbly charm has become a mature and sexy charm.

Also her teaser is just so so so great, it really teases me LOL

But her hair it just isn't long! :crying: ... and I don't know, I think black looks better on her that the green/grey colour. Still I think she is gorgeous and flawless!

GO BABY JING!

Baby Jing is Lady Jing now~ ToT

Baby Jing growing up so fast... lol >< but she'll always be our Jingly maknae lol what?

her long hair in the teaser is only extensions right?

Screencap from MBC's Section TV

hdkDa.jpg

Bbjing looks so gooooood!! But I really don't like her blue-ish hair in the pandora teaser though, it just doesn't suit her image >_<

96290490.jpg

Ahh she's showing so much skin :33

120819_EC9DB8EAB8B0EAB080EC9A94_kara_comeback_next_week-zerots_20120819_172032791.jpg

05.jpg

5.jpg

09.jpg

KBS AND SBS Comeback teaser Jing screencaps!!!

She's gorgeous *__________* & I'm still speechless.... :eyelove:

1 person likes this

Loved her role in this song!! And her rapping OMG!

She really stepped it up (no pun intended) (=

More caps from the MV

X8M8b.jpg

HkrEU.jpg

W3i35.jpg

I'm starting to love her blue hair :blushing:

iSmFz.jpg

hVPae.jpg

Jing was totally rocking the music video ^^ it was like the whole video was centered on her :tongue: really want to see them perform pandora live now~

tumblr_m95a8hoWek1rb7rs0o14_r1_250.gif

>//////////<

1 person likes this

I'm so impressed! That blue hair really suits Jiyoung. She was really sexy in the MV, gorgeous maknae.

I think Jiyoung really stands out in this promotion because of her blue hair and more matured look :D

Not to mention her amazing rap duet with Goo Hara omG. I wish she had her long hair back, she looks really gorgeous with long blue hair in the MV!

she was really cute at the showcase hahaha even being so gorgeous hot and sexy.. she's still the maknae we all know how cute :tongue:

Her blue hair is working out great on her! At first, it seemed very weird, but now no. It actually looks amazing!!

She really grew up, from Rock U to this... I'm proud of her :)

Jing fighting~!

Well I gotta admit after replaying the MV and the performance in Music Bank Jing blue hair is growing on me! Thanks a lot for all the caps! and gifs you have posted. Im so saving'em!

seriously jing never fails to amaze me this comeback. JING YOU'VE FINALLY GROWN UP! <3

Jiyoung's improvement on this comeback is amazing hahaha Been loving the stages and Jing has been consistent in delivering and I'm very proud of her

:D She looks mature and I really like her hairstyle in Pandora and she's so so cute in Miss U lol

vYo3u.gif

uOImk.gif

B57it.gif

j6O1w.gif

vQAWc.gif

:wub:

credit as tagged, tumblr, everkara

1 person likes this

thanks for the gifs "firewater07" I swear she is perfection omg I just can't hold my spazz any more... OTL

1 person likes this

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ this cutie jing

b567bcfa902f9c5606410038d298e116_dp6JlrGaohOvMKCWxhapLeM5yi.gif

cr. everkara

I'm glad there are more hamjing moments for this comeback kyaa these two are so cute together.

Kyaaaa jing is so beautiful with her blue hair in this comeback.she has certainly improved this comeback :)

During the interview, Jing promised to take off her shoes and dance to gangnam style ㅋㅋㅋㅋ she really did it! So proud of our girls :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 person likes this

LOL Jing taking her shoes off and dancing to PSY song! I'm not being biased but qhen she does that dance it suddenly looks so much better....who am I trying to fool?! Im being so biased! Jing all the way! :thumbup: