[2012.08.16.] Kara to Model for Art Posters Painted by Realist Artists

mae

Looked up these painters and wow! I like Won Jong Shin's style. Here's some of Park Ki III's. This is definitely classy and the project's aim shows that KARA has the down-to-earth reputation yet still be artsy.

So KARA is sell-able to art enthusiasts. It also means that there's a prevailing belief that Kamilia has within its ranks those who can afford such artworks.

Once again KARA has proved that they are artists, that they are more than just entertainers.

Im glad that they can appear in other forms of art, and specially this project thing seems so interesting!

I wont be able to buy anything but im sure I'll be waiting for more info! :thumbup:

Oh yeah there's also drama and anime. My god, KARA is conquering every single thing that can be done and adding to their exposure. Hope more fans from the artistic side become KARA fans cause of this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

new updates

Limited Edition Kara Art to Go On Sale

The Kara members are becoming works of art.

Collaborating with the hallyu items sale site, starmise.com, special limited edition art posters, magnets and other art items will go on sale later this month.

The works will be drawn by realist painter Won Jong Shin and Park Gi Il for the special project. Only 4,000 copies of the individual member posters and 6,000 copies of the group