[2012.08.21] KARA to open a 1-day restaurant as a special

vennie

I wonder what's on the menu. Nicole's famous curry? And do they get to wear cute maid/waitress outfit?? keke

I wish it'd get streamed too, so we can watch. I liked watching Nicole on Heroes during the restaurant ep (tho the part where she got burned is :crying: ). The fancams of her serving the guests are great too. Imagining all 5 of them doing this :wub:

besides cole heros, this reminds me about kara going outings and having funs with fans in the earlier days.

i guess it'll be memorable for everyone who will be attending.

imo, kara should just take over the restaurant and rename it as "our meeting place".

and then every i-kamilia will get a chance too..

Edited by red4summer

besides cole heros, this reminds me about kara going outings and having funs with fans in the earlier days.

i guess it'll be memorable for everyone who will be attending.

imo, kara should just take over the restaurant and rename it as "our meeting place".

and then every i-kamilia will get a chance too..

If I could I would vote for you for president! :thumbup: LOL I totally agree with you, that way Us, unfortunate, I-kamilias would have a chance to meet'em too!

*sigh* those lucky Koreans! At least I hope those lucky fans have fun! :tongue:

WHAT! Eating food served personally by KARA?! HOLY... Isn't that paradise for all Kamilias? So envious of Korean Kamilias, they're always treated the best stuff when KARA makes a comeback in Korea.

Really craving for food made by KARA... Curious about their culinary skills, but I'm sure Nicole's will be great! :rolleyes:

I'm so jealous to those Kamilia who live in Korea!!! ><

Kara kindness to Kamilias makes my heart melts

me too. they are so lucky live near them! just seeing them in real life already make me happy, but this, getting cook and serve personally! just WOW :o