Official Karaholic KARA Songs Rankings Thread

flamestalker

Now that Pandora was out, wanted to borrow an idea from another forum and see if Karaholic is interested in doing a forum wide top songs Rankings! This kind of stems from the 'least favourite song' thread.

Rules:

-Every 48 hours, a new poll will appear and you will be able to vote for your favourite KARA song (Korean and Japanese songs)

-At the same time, nominate the next song that you think should replace the song that will get voted in

-From there, we will be able to form our own Karaholic Top 10 Songs list!

-We could also have other polls like least favourite, most underrated, best MV, etc! Suggestions are open to anyone.

I would like to start this tomorrow ideally, and am open to any suggestions you would all have to make this better.

Categories: (Results)

Top KARA Song 1-15 or 20:

1. STEP (tiebreaker with Pandora, 75.00% of votes), (Runner up: Pandora) Aug 28, 2012

2. Pandora, 27.27% of votes, (Runner Up: Lupin/Mister, 18.18% of votes) Sept 6, 2012

3. Lupin, 29.63% of votes, (Runner Up: Mister, 14.81% of votes) Sept. 13, 2012

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

Top MV:

Top 3 Underrated Songs:

Best Album Cover:

Least Favourite Song:

Best Soundtrack Song:

Best Ballad:

any more?

Here are the songs I am including in the 1st poll for the top KARA song:

Go Go Summer

Honey

Jet Coaster Love

Jumping

Lupin

Mister

Pandora

Pretty Girl

Rock U

Speed Up

STEP

Wanna

any more?

Lastly, do not take any of these polls personally.. I'm just trying to make this a fun kind of poll to see which songs we all like in general. Please be respectful as always!

First poll for best KARA song beginning: AUGUST 23rd, 2012

PS. To make this successful, please be sure to PARTICIPATE! It is important to get as many people's opinions as possible! The more, the merrier as they always say. :thumbup:

PPS: If any mods wanna help run this with me, let me know!

Flamestalker (Kevin)

Edited by flamestalker

Here are the songs I am including in the poll for the top KARA song:

Pandora

STEP

Lupin

Jumping

Mister

Wanna

Pretty Girl

Rock U

any more?

You forgot Honey, arguably the most important song in KARA's history. :crying: I'm sure it's just an oversight right? :tongue: The Japanese singles should be included also: Jet Coaster Love, Go Go Summer, Winter Magic, Speed Up and Girl's Power. Or maybe you could split the poll into Korean and Japanese releases.

This might overlap with 'most underrated song' but you could do a favorite 'filler' song. You know, those songs in albums and EP's but which never get released as singles or get an MV. With 3 Korean albums, 6 Korean EP's, and 2 Japanese albums KARA has dozens of songs that don't get noticed. This category would be a great way to give some love to those songs and see which KH members know their stuff. :thumbup:

Another category I think would be fun is favorite soundtrack song. KARA did a handful of those in their early years and several of the members have done solo/duets for various dramas.

Edited by gyuriFTW

You forgot Honey, arguably the most important song in KARA's history. :crying: I'm sure it's just an oversight right? :tongue: The Japanese singles should be included also: Jet Coaster Love, Go Go Summer, Winter Magic, Speed Up and Girl's Power. Or maybe you could split the poll into Korean and Japanese releases.

This might overlap with 'most underrated song' but you could do a favorite 'filler' song. You know, those songs in albums and EP's but which never get released as singles or get an MV. With 3 Korean albums, 6 Korean EP's, and 2 Japanese albums KARA has dozens of songs that don't get noticed. This category would be a great way to give some love to those songs and see which KH members know their stuff. :thumbup:

Another category I think would be fun is favorite soundtrack song. KARA did a handful of those in their early years and several of the members have done solo/duets for various dramas.

Yes.. (regarding Honey) I typed it up pretty quickly and it slip my mind!! :rolleyes:

If we include the Japanese singles we might need to go to top 15 or top 20 then!

Love the ideas, I'll put them in the top post.. we can sort out the details as we go.