• Jumping
    • Lupin
    • Mister
    • Pandora
    • Pretty Girl
    • Speed Up
    • STEP
    • Wanna

Alright, here we go! Vote for your favourite KARA song, maybe state a reason why (optional), and nominate the next song that should be put in the next poll.

Voting ends in around 48 hours..

Here is the original thread: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/topic/13181-official-karaholic-kara-songs-rankings-thread/

Bring forth any ideas you have that will make this better in the thread above..

Vote away! May the best song win!

Edit:

Nominations:

Jet Coaster Love - 3

Girls' Power - 2

SOS - 1

Pandora wins with 13 (28.26% of votes), Step is second with 11 (23.91% of votes), but that's a little too close to decide a real number one. Please vote for a tiebreaker to decide.

Jet Coaster Love gets into the next round!

Edited by flamestalker

I'll start.. I pick STEP because of it's super infectious rhythm and it always gets me super pumped up whenever I listen to it! And who doesn't love the dance? :thumbup1:

The girls made a more mature/sexy concept but kept it cute at the same time! What an epic song. :sweatdrop:

And I'm gonna nominate in Jet Coaster Love!

Edited by flamestalker

Do I need to provide a reason for my votes ? :lol:

I chose "Wanna" because that song has a very nice beat and rhythm for me. Everytime the song is played I will sing along crazily and people around me really thinks I am crazy.

wanna and mister because they got me into kara.

however chose wanna because it has always been overlooked.

(and i really really love step too!)

ps

i believe the poll option allows up to 20 choices so why left out the rest?

imo the poll should contain all title songs and not leaving some out.

it limits the choice we can vote.

Edited by red4summer

I choose STEP over all of Kara's great songs because it always lifts my mood up everytime I hear it. :D

The song is matched with a great dance and music video as well. If I am to win others to Kara, I think I'd show

them STEP because I think it's the best among all the great music they have done. :D

Jet Coaster Love for the Next Round!The Bass lines in that song are just sick! :P

Edited by The.Jing.Thing

wanna and mister because they got me into kara.

however chose wanna because it has always been overlooked.

(and i really really love step too!)

ps

i believe the poll option allows up to 20 choices so why left out the rest?

imo the poll should contain all title songs and not leaving some out.

it limits the choice we can vote.

I really liked the idea of nominating in new songs so I had to limit to 10 (sorry!). Also, if we had 20 choices it may be hard to reach a consensus...

yea i had to make a hard decision but I had to compromise something :confused1:

I voted for Honey. Electro-dance songs like STEP, Jumpin, and Lupin are fun to listen to, but to me they are not as quintessentially KARA as Honey. I answered this poll question not by asking myself which song I liked to listen to the most, but from the perspective of which song is great specifically because it is sung by KARA and not someone else. There are lots of 'cutesy' girl groups nowadays but the 2008-2009 KARA5 had a level of pep, zeal, eagerness and sincerity that is inimitable and Honey is a perfect reflection of this.

I nominate JCL for the next song. To me it's KARA's best original Japanese song.

Edited by gyuriFTW

I really liked the idea of nominating in new songs so I had to limit to 10 (sorry!). Also, if we had 20 choices it may be hard to reach a consensus...

yea i had to make a hard decision but I had to compromise something :confused1:

thanks and a good initiative to bring up the forum participation.

however these songs were heavily promoted by the girls and they aren't newer than pandora

- rock u

- umbrella

- jet coaster love

- winter magic

- date my boy

- girls power

so at the end when a song tops the poll, the result doesn't say which songs are omitted.

just a suggestion..

since 2007, kara has released many songs. so we can probably categorise them in either

- korean, japanese and others (ost, cf/cm songs etc).

- title songs, non-title songs

- promoted songs, not promoted songs

- year of release

- etc

I'm not sure how this is even supposed to work, KARA has around 50 great songs, and I'm supposed to choose one. Ok. I did. I chose Pretty Girl since this is KARA's defining song (not Mister like most people think). For the next round, I suggest SOS.

It's hard to choose since I love almost all their hit songs.

But, I'll choose Lupin because I already like the song from the 1st time I listened to it.

I love the choreography and outfit (eventhough my friend said it weird)

And I love Cole's hairstyle during that time..hehe

• 3 weeks later...