[Perf] 120824 KBS2 Music Bank - Waiting Room, Miss U & Pandora

red4summer

Love the cute beast and KARA interaction. Love how beast try to dances with the girls, it just make everything more perfect to me. I guess it reversible now, KARA got to interview BEAST when they had there comeback for beautiful night, now BEAST is interview KARA for Pandora(is it just be or did anyone notice that there is 2 members of each group interview the group, like hara and cole for beast interview, and now yoseob and doojoon for KARA interview)I love the performance, they defintely brought the fierceness.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

Awesome first stage on a music show. Oh my god! Their improvements are too incredible. Hara and Jiyoung's voice control and singing improvement are so noticeable and clear. Seungyeon's parts were also very suitable for her, especially her high note after the bridge. I just love that part. KARA's really stepping up their game.

And I noticed that KARA's song before the title song is always a bright cheerful song concept. Like during Step, they performed Date - My Boy. Seems like KARA will always be young and cute with their one of their comeback songs. Saw a tweet from a stylist(?) that said the girls were complaining that they were 25 but still had to wear cute costumes. I can visualize it's Seungyeon who's always complaining about her being 25 but still too cute for her age lol :lol2:

Pandora's performance is full of attitude! It's the sexiest song KARA has ever done so far. Other sexy songs like Mister can't compare anymore, Pandora has set the standard with the provocative choreography (movement of the hips, and taking off the jacket) and parts where KARA touch themselves :blushing:

Edited by Redresonance