Who do you like as a couple with Kara?

xohaidao

Couples with Kara?  

371 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for who you want!

• 2PM - Their hiphop style and smooth moves will win them over!
    • SHINee - Their great voices and Christmas perf was full of love!
    • SS501 - DSP love!
    • They don't need boyfriends!
    • Their boyfriend should be ME!!
    • Other - List who in your comment!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i can't imagine if Kara coupling up with SS501 :( the guys are their big brothers so i can not think that way. the exception is only with Park couple (Jungmin and Gyuri) but other members? i don't think so.

i really like seeing 2PM together with Kara. their appearance in Idol Show was hilarious and lovely as well :)

I still like KARA with shinee, all the members look good with all the members of shinee. ss501 as much as I love them, i can't see them as candaiates since they are probably like really good family. You spent a lot of time around each other, you probably wouldn't have romantic feeling. 2pm I love 2pm, but I just don't see it, not just because 2pm has more members than KARA. It just I can't see a beautiful girls, with a beastly idol. But the boys were probably ruled the relationship. Big bang I would love to see that, since I think nicole pull over the hip hop vibe well. But still I like shinee better, since you know most of the members are probably close to each other, since the two special stages. We all know key and nicole are close, plus nicole and minho(dream team). Plus all the interaction they have and the thanks u they give out. Plus all their songs, suit each other, lupin and lucifer.

• 2 months later...