Who do you like as a couple with Kara?

xohaidao

Couples with Kara?  

371 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for who you want!

• 2PM - Their hiphop style and smooth moves will win them over!
    • SHINee - Their great voices and Christmas perf was full of love!
    • SS501 - DSP love!
    • They don't need boyfriends!
    • Their boyfriend should be ME!!
    • Other - List who in your comment!

I would put KARA and DBSK...but then I shouldn't since I'm just putting them together since I'm addicted to both of them 0___0. Though I have a weird thought about Seungyeon and Jaejoong since he is the mother type and Seungyeon is nicknamed as a little kid so mother and little kid -______-. Maby Changmin and Nicole since they both can be very Witty at times XD. Hehe

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDK. I can't really choose just one group. Mine's a mixture. Like, I find Nicole and Jinwoon from 2AM adorable <3 After watching idol show, omg. Those two are adorable. I think Gyuri and Siwon (HER TYPE :tongue:) would look really cute too. & I'm not sure about the rest, lol. But yeah.

hohoho....love if they r bf like 2pm and ss501...

im vote for ss501 !!!! hohoho....

im so love gyuri w jae!!! so sweet and funny...hahahha...

A mix of the 2PM and SHINee boys. :( I think the girls harmonize really well with SHINee, but the boys are too young for the '88 line. ): 2PM because they could bring the inner dork out of the girls. XD

SS5O1 ... They seem more like older brothers to the girls ? IDK, maybe Seungyeon would match well with them. n_n

• 2 weeks later...

I think Nicole and Hongki or Nicole and Minhwan are cute together. I just love their interaction with one another. The love triangle. ahaha.

For the other members, i haven't seen much interaction with male idol.

• 2 weeks later...

I KNOW! ^ me too! I love KARA and F.T Island!!! I think personalities and style fit so much better than any other. Plus I LOVE the interactions they've had so far! <3

hara + jonghun = gorgeous pranksters

seunghyun + seungyeon = smart-mouthed (i mean it in a good way!), confident couple

jaejin + jiyoung = big bro-lil sis couple

hongki + nicole + minhwan = love triangle! (sorry gyuri! you're too old and pretty for them anyways, kidding! tehee)

I think 2pm would like Kara girls as well, but they're totally obvious about being more into SNSD (I guess because they like SNSD's mature, sexier image right now). Even SS501 sunbaes see SNSD as girl interests!

So if not F.T Island, then SHINee...with

gyuri + onew = the witty leaders

jiyoung + taemin = aegyo maknaes

jonghyun + seungyeon = cute and power vocals

(the last two are hard T.T because I like nicole with minho but she seems closer to key! oh this is my fangirling so...)

nicole + minho = 4-D personalities

hara + key = beauty couple

i think this is a bit hard b/c 1. Like their image, most people will just see them as friends most likely.. really chill, girl next door type, at least that is my evaluation when i see them on shows.. 2. Not all the girls' person would be in one group.. but i guess the closest group to KARA would be 2PM but yea.. they don't seem interested lol..

• 2 months later...

I am defiantly a DSP love fan or a 2pm fan. My next choice would be FT Island than Shinee. I really like the interactions between the DSP family and it seems like they are all close but doesn't want to create scandals for themselves and I also feel like the girls have a good relationship w/ 2pm.

For Gyuri:

SS501- Hyunjoong=Leader Couple or Jungmin= The Honest and Prankster couple

2PM-Junho= She would be the dominant one or Jaebum= the hot couple

-no one from Shinee or FT Island...they just seem too young for Gyuri.

For Seungyeon:

SS501- Youngsaeng= the shy cute couple w/ beautiful voices

2PM- Taecyeon= the cute short or tall couple plus he's manly and like Seungyeon he's intelligent

FT Island- Seunghyun=their names are similar and plus even though he's younger he was really sweet to her on idol show and he seems to be mature for his age even though he can be blunt. LOL.

For Nicole

SS501- Kyujong=the prince and cute baby couple

2PM- Junsun= the innocent cute couple

FT Island- Hongki or Minhwan (she seems to be really close to the ft island members)

Shinee- Key (them seem to be close friends and they would make a pretty couple)

For Hara

2PM- Wooyoung...she fits the best w/ Wooyoung out of all the guys I know. They look perfect together!! Wooyoung and Hara all the way :D

For Jiyoung

SS501- Hyungjoon...the magnae couple. Jiyoung's aegyo will win him over.

Shinee- Taemin=Both Cute and Adorable. I think she would look the best w/ Taemin b/c they are around the same age and they are both cuties.

Edited by yoomster

So far the best coupling was with shinee, the christmas special stage was really cute, there were some interaction with fellow members from each side. But i always wanted to see some DSP love, it would be nice if ss501 and kara have a special stage with ss501 singing kara songs while kara singing to ss501 songs. i think Ft island coupling wasnt a very good one, they seem quite awkward together performing pretty girl (rock version).