Who do you like as a couple with Kara?

xohaidao

Couples with Kara?  

371 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for who you want!

• 2PM - Their hiphop style and smooth moves will win them over!
    • SHINee - Their great voices and Christmas perf was full of love!
    • SS501 - DSP love!
    • They don't need boyfriends!
    • Their boyfriend should be ME!!
    • Other - List who in your comment!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote for FT Island!

Minhwan and Nicole, Jonghun and Hara, my adorable Jaejin and Jiyoung, Hongki and Gyuri (LOL, I can imagine how crazy life would be for Hongki XP), and Seunghyun and Seungyeon~ I can't forget their adorable scenes in Idol Show <3

shinee + kara seems so cute, adorable and possible! hehhe

ss501 + kara would be great too since the guys are so good looking and manly

what about 2AM? jinwoon and nicole wouldmk a wonderful coupler

, so will hara +jokwon and gyuri + seuloong

jiyoung + changmin = probably not!

SY + changmin = might work hehehe

I choose 'other'... with 2AM !! XP

nah, just joking~

Actually i prefer KARA with.. Big Bang..

The matchup should goes like this:

T.O.P x Park Gyuri (Charismatic Couple)

G-Dragon x Goo Hara

Daesung x Nicole (Funny Couple)

Taeyang x Seungyeon (Eye Smile Couple)

Seung ri x Jiyeoung (Maknae Couple)

Edited by town_el

I love SS501 x Kara, but the lack of interaction between tthem frustrates me! More Kara501 interaction please DSP? Please please? Lol

Because of that, I really really enjoy KaraPM, because lol they are just too cute together! Gyul + Jae : Too awesome!

But I also like KaraSUJU. Age wise, maybe not so fitting but personality wise I think they all would look great with each other.

And Big Bang too! I can't make up my mind can I lol. I wholeheartedly agree with TOP + Gyul. I think they'd make a cute couple haha. There's also FT Island... oh goodness can't make up my mind. But I do ship a very odd couple between SUJU and Kara. >_<

i'm not a fan of any of the groups in the option up there except for SS501...

but i'm not gonna base my vote on that..i'm gonna base on which guygroup show more interest/appreciation for our girls..

actually, i wonder why so many ppl like them with 2pm, from their interactions, i don't see that the 2pm boys are all that interested in our girls... in the idol show...they just looked interested to win against each other lol. that kind of turns me off from coupling them with Kara.

Shinee...no way...that's all i can say xD

SS501....they're so sibling-ly love with Kara....xD..but that's that, so far i've seen..

if i have to choose a group..

i'd say Super Junior. without a doubt, i'm not a fan of them, but i definitely love how they treat our girls. based on the interactions n the way the guys show interest/admiration for our girls...i'd couple them as:

Gyuri-Eunhyuk

Nicole-Siwon

Jiyoung-Eeteuk

i've no idea abt Hara n Seungyeon yet...but there are so many choices in the group anyway.. xD

Edited by sub

I choose 'other'... with 2AM !! XP

nah, just joking~

Actually i prefer KARA with.. Big Bang..

The matchup should goes like this:

T.O.P x Park Gyuri (Charismatic Couple)

G-Dragon x Goo Hara

Daesung x Nicole (Funny Couple)

Taeyang x Seungyeon (Eye Smile Couple)

Seung ri x Jiyeoung (Maknae Couple)

What?? No category for GD and Goo Hara?? I'd have to say... beautiful couple(?) At least I think Hara's beautiful... not sure about GD, since I'm a guy XP

• 3 weeks later...

i dont know which one is good for kara....i heard that shinee's minho picked hara as his ideal girl in champagne....big bang also good...suju??..dbsk?..ahaha..i dont know...let the girls choose...haha...if me,i think 5 for 5...big bang,shinee or ss501 will be good hara..shinee i think. ^^