[2012.08.31] KARA reveals jacket covers and MV teasers to Japanese album "Collection"

Yongery

b28fb53645c5ac985f8613c3f8002460.png

Currently in the midst of their "Pandora" promotions, KARA has already released some treats for their Japanese fans. In anticipation for their upcoming Japanese release, five video teasers as well as jacket covers have been revealed. These video teasers are unique, because while they feature different members in each one, different solo songs are highlighted as well. The album, titled "Collection," will feature these five songs, "Go Go Summer! 2012," as well as the six instrumentals.

While Seungyeon and Jiyoung's songs have a stronger rock feeling, Nicole's is a slower song. Hara's solo is a cute dance track, and Gyuri's is a darker, more emotional tune. With these five songs and their snippets, "Collection" is bound to be a diverse album, showing KARA's musical flexibility.

The album will be sold in three editions. The limited edition A version (3600 yen) includes the CD, a DVD with the five music videos and a making-of clip, and a twenty-eight page booklet. The limited edition B version (2980 yen) will be the same as the version A, but will not include the making-of clip or the booklet. Finally, the regular edition (1980 yen) only contains the CD.

Be sure to support "Collection" when it comes out on September 5th via sites like Universal Music Japan!

Check out the video teasers HERE

[cr]: koreaboo (Source: KARA and universalmusicjapan)

So each member will have their own solo songs, that's awesome :) I hope there will be 5 music videos to go along with each song too

There is.... Gyul and Hara's MV are out. And the teasers of them can be found in the link posted with the news :)

My fav songs were from Jiyoung and Gyuri. Thought people might not like Gyuri's solo, I think it's full of passion and the story line is so... :eyelove: I saw the MV 3 times and the music more than 10 times.

I don't really like Seunghyeon MV (or song). It seems something Linkin Park/Kalafina/YUI/Evanescence would do. It's actually the only song in the album I don't really like.

But, overall, the Album is good

Their definitely releasing this in Korea in a Korean version. I'm waiting for it cause I think they sound better in their original language.

I hope they get to do solo songs in the future as a group album together like this again. It really showcases their individual talents. Of course, the main course should still be a title KARA song where all of them have a part.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought the limited edition A. The DVD is great, loved the PV, especially Gyuri's. She is so hot in it.

The rest of the PV are all fine. I love Guilty by SeungYeon, it is the best song of the 5. Her PV is good too, might be the most expensive one as well. A lot of broken stuff in the PV, LOL.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really like all the five songs for this album, it shows something that we won't usually see with kara, like Hammie doing a rock song with a rocker chic style, really gives all Kamilias a hot new experience :D

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love to buy it but do not have in my country (probably). The solo 'Jiyoung' is wonderful, and the 'Hara' makes me want to dance. 'Nicole' can be more sexy than it already is, while 'Gyuri' is feminine and 'SeungYeon' is powerful! It is among the best albums!