Do you think it's better if KARA just focus their popularity on one country?

Kamilia!

17 members have voted

1. 1. I think it's better for KARA to be popular only in:

We all know that KARA is rising popularity in Korea and even in Japan. Don't you think they only need to be popular in one country? :)

For me, If I were to choose, I think it's better if they only be popular on Korea. It's because it's their country. They're more comfortable in korea.

What about you? :confused1:

Sorry for my bad english.

Why do you want KARA to be popular in only ONE country ? :confused1: Popularity has no boundary IMO. Nobody is satisfied with their current level of popularity, they will want to excel more in many other ways.

Of course going worldwide is better, although it will be a very tough job but the fame and popularity really pays off the hard work.

But, I would like KARA to stand where they are right now so that they can concentrate and communicate well with this small group of Kamilias ^_^ (Selfishness yes I know :ph34r: )

• 2 weeks later...

It's not about gaining popularity in one country. For Japan, they are the leaders of the Hallyu wave, meaning they have a responsibility to maintain the popularity for all Kpop groups, not just for themselves. Which is probably the reason why they didn't respond about the dokdo island controversy. People may think they are greedy in staying in Japan longer, but it's not just for themselves. If they wanted overall popularity, Korea is the way to go since it's more open to other countries. Japan, as much as I like it, is very closed off. A lot of people, internationally,don't even know AKB48

It's not about gaining popularity in one country. For Japan, they are the leaders of the Hallyu wave, meaning they have a responsibility to maintain the popularity for all Kpop groups, not just for themselves. Which is probably the reason why they didn't respond about the dokdo island controversy. People may think they are greedy in staying in Japan longer, but it's not just for themselves. If they wanted overall popularity, Korea is the way to go since it's more open to other countries. Japan, as much as I like it, is very closed off. A lot of people, internationally,don't even know AKB48

agree..

just can see them as one and singing and prfoeming to us.. I think that is enough for me :D

I didn't vote, I think they should be active in every country they can reasonably expect success in and have the time to do. Pop music is cruel compared to other kinds of music because your time as a star is most likely limited. If you are not going to be around forever you should just do your best everywhere with the time you have.

edit - and plus, for someone like me who is neither Korean or Japanese, it doesn't really matter to me what language the music is in, plus I am one of the few people who like their Japanese releases more

Edited by NA1NSXR

Popularity has no boundary, it would be great if kara can spread their popularity world wide however they would be more tired and restless, so i i might say that just take it easy one by one. because health always comes first before everything. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...