[2012.11.21] KARA STEP IT UP SPECIAL PHOTOBOOK

dlskam

I got mine from YesAsia. I bought this with many other cds/dvd and shipping was free. It is quite heavy as it is a full colour photobook.

Ahhh I see! Well it's too late for me to cancel my item since its in transit already... Hope the shipping won't be over $20 which I highly doubt...

I'm not sure if I should be excited now!!

at least I have a gorgous photobook to look forward to?

Also, did your photobook get crushed during shipment? It's a reason why I sometimes hesitate to get things off Yesasia...

A lot of my things come damaged

@k0uki

Oh awesome buys!! There's a lot of singles I'm missing too but not available online anymore ):

I guess Japan is the way to go! I really want to visit there some day!

and a bit off-topic but is the Kara Bakery DVD heavy?

Well done @kOuki! May I ask the name of the shop where you got the cheap used CDs? Somewhere in Shibuya?

In Akihabara, in a cd store on the 2nd level. I ended up going there randomly, while looking for Tower Records, and discovered awesome deals on KARA stuff. Sorry don't know the name, as I was just wandering into any store they said CD+DVD's for sale.

@k0uki

Oh awesome buys!! There's a lot of singles I'm missing too but not available online anymore ):

I guess Japan is the way to go! I really want to visit there some day!

and a bit off-topic but is the Kara Bakery DVD heavy?

Very light, its thin. Maybe the same thickness as the step album.

Edited by k0uki

@kOuki - thanks for the clue. If you went to Akihabara, I think I can make out the shop name 'Liberty' written in the blue box above the price on the price tag. (リバティー). Is that correct?

Thanks for the help!

Edited by k1234k

@kOuki - thanks for the clue. If you went to Akihabara, I think I can make out the shop name 'Liberty' written in the blue box above the price on the price tag. (リバティー). Is that correct?

Thanks for the help!

maybe. I'm gonna drop by there again tm. I'll try and get a shot of the store front.

K0uki- Thanks for the info. Today I found the used shop you went to in Akihabara. It was Liberty. They have about 6 different shops. 2 of them had relatively large KARA displays, but it looks like an army had attacked it- not much stuff left. However, they did have a couple of the Japan maxis for 350 yen- Girls Power/Speed Up, and older was dirt cheap. Electric boy was still 750 yen

Ill probably swing by there every month or so to see if anything new comes in.

K0uki- Thanks for the info. Today I found the used shop you went to in Akihabara. It was Liberty. They have about 6 different shops. 2 of them had relatively large KARA displays, but it looks like an army had attacked it- not much stuff left. However, they did have a couple of the Japan maxis for 350 yen- Girls Power/Speed Up, and older was dirt cheap. Electric boy was still 750 yen

Ill probably swing by there every month or so to see if anything new comes in.

Np. I had no idea they had 6 different shops. I was only aware of the shop in Akihabara, which is the one me and my friend pretty much wiped out.

You did well! The KARA shelf looked worn and beaten like a toy store the day after Christmas! I am sure that the Tokyo Dome concert fans basically wiped out all used KARA cd and dvds in the metro area.

Last week, another used shop in Akihabara had KARA beauty DVD, Karafull dvd box, Karasia in Japan (5 copies), and KARA best clips 1 (10 copies) and best clips 2 (5 copies), all in excellent used condition. Yesterday, the whole KARA section was gone, except for a single Best Clips dvd.

t'll take a couple of months for the 'grass to grow back'.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 years later...