• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yongery

[2012.09.21] KARA to release new single Electric Boy and concert DVD on Oct 17

22 posts in this topic

KARA is planning to take Japan by storm on October 17. They will be releasing the concert DVD and Bluray of their successful first Japan tour: KARA 1ST JAPAN TOUR 2012 KARASIA. This is available in Regular and Limited Edition (featuring a behind-the-scenes footage). Now available for pre-order on CDJapan.

Aside from that, they're also going to be real busy in Japan promoting their new single "Electric Boy".

viewimage_zps8b805028.jpg

Electric Boy [w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type A / Jacket A] / KARA

<CD>

Tracklist:

1. Electric Boy

2. Orion

3. Electric Boy Inst.

4. Orion Inst.

+

<DVD>

1. Electric Boy (Music Video Clip)

2. Electric Boy (Close Up Ver.)

3. Electric Boy (MV Making) - I assume lol roughly translated from japanese :tongue:

viewimage_zpsfd557a72.jpg

Electric Boy [Limited Edition / Type B / Jacket B] / KARA

<CD>

Tracklist:

1. Electric Boy

2. Orion

3. Electric Boy Inst.

4. Orion Inst.

+

28 page Photo Book

viewimage_zpsb689d3be.jpg

Electric Boy [Limited Edition / Type C / Jacket C] / KARA

<CD>

Tracklist:

1. Electric Boy

2. Orion

3. Electric Boy Inst.

4. Orion Inst.

+

5. Pandora(Bonus Track) * Korean

[cr]: jrockvskpop / dcinside / karaweb / mentioned by Karabunga ilkmttb @ sbox

OMG! Thanks for the info. I'm (almost) bouncing everywhere!! keke

I was impatiently waiting for the concert DVD and I will definitely buy it!

I'm also looking forward to listen to there new Japanese songs. I love the jacket covers. <3

October is the month to go broke with all the KARA purchases I will be making. What makes it worse is that the release is 4 days after KCON.

if step it up photobook is confirmed to be released on 17th, then it would be too many releases on a single day.

considering current sensitive issue, it could impact on the sales as a whole.

well, umj should know what they are doing.

overall, this really comes as a surprise today because most of us are least expected.

i hope the japanese people are as enthusiastic as before.

activities to be resumed in japan, i can't wait.

I know our lovely 5 are super successful in Japan but still I hoping that J-Kamilia support'em! I know I will LOL I can't wait for the new single aaaand the dvd of the concert....I need money!!! :thumbup:

waaaw the outfits is sooo cool and

beautiful spicialy the blue one :eyelove:

watting for the new japanes single

they will roked for sure :thumbup1:

first Pandora, then their solos and now this! I am in Kara bliss!

I hope that despite the controversy that they do well with their single :]

I am loving all of the covers this time!

can't wait for the "Electric Boy" release, which is same as my big sis birthday, haha...

these two months will be spent in KARA-LAND, "Pandora", and "Electric Boy", yeah!!

I'm hoping Electric Boy is another good song from KARA as usual, because normally the songs that I like more don't have titles like this. But I guess I shouldn't judge from the name of the song. Hope there're nice dance choreographies since it sounds like a fast dance song.

electro boy? not girl? interesting ... :3 CAN'T WAIT KARA !!! but omg yes... so many releases but DSP is needing so much money because they didn't get much during first quarter... only speed up/girl power and concert ! even rainbow will be releasing something in Japan soon, and puretty debut !!! DSP is so eager to get money now :D

Electric Boy should be another good song from them. Most of their Japanese stuff seems to be on another level, well to me anyway. Hope that trend continues.

Well, I don't have too much of an opinion, but I can't wait to hear it. Their Japanese songs are pretty good.

'Eletric boy' seems like a party song!

I can't wait to hear this song!

And this song will be another hit in Japan!

woooow... another new song already... can't wait till the release of this new one. hopefully it'll be excellent as always. best of luck to them, Kara Hwaiting~

So I think I will spend lot of money again lol.

But I need at least to buy the Blue Ray DVD of Karasia

Ahhh my wallet will be taking a hit again.

but i need that bluray for sure. haha xD

this should be good. kara hwaiting!

look like they gonna stay longer in japan this time......hope this single will surpass last single sales

i really wanna buy.. seems like my wallet is gonna be empty for a very long time at this rate .__. I really love this song <3

uhmm I think this is too sudden and yeah too much for my wallet TT^TT

I feel bad for my wallet now.. .__. it's so thiin lol

interesting... looking forward to listening to their japanese singles. dont really know too much to say anything. really looking to watch that dvd!

I would like to buy a second "option". The cover is very pretty :) But I'd buy the first also because of the video, kekeke

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0