[2012.10.17] Japanese 7th Single [Electric Boy]

fantomas

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like UMJ will hold a special KARA DJ event for anyone who bought the regular version of "Electric Boy" from UMJ stores, and first time ever since debut KARA will have a high touch event, in order to participate,the fans need to buy all 3 A/B/C Limited Editions

http://www.karaweb.jp/news/41416486.html

Okay, I will change my prediction :tongue:

1st day: 50-70k

1st week: 100-130k

Total: 150-170k

Edited by fantomas

Looking forward to hearing Orion!

And Electric Boy is already stuck in my head~ Electric B-b-boy~

It really grows on you after repeated plays!

My prediction : 50-65k for First Day then a steady climb to 90k for First Week.

Ninki ratings next week:

2. KARA - Electric Boy: 91.10 (number one is Sashihara Rino, a member of 48groups - 99.60)

Gonna be a tough and interesting week for the race to the number 1 spot :ph34r: Hope the events can do some major boost B)

thanks @fantomas, for sharing in kh. personally i think it's quite high considering the current situation.

btw for those who are not familiar with ninki raings, they are just poll results (conducted by oricon) which indicate the level of interest in buying the release.

some reference of past releases: (i didn't match the ninki with the actual sales because lazy..)

j-single

1st 23.70 mister 08/11

2nd 56.60 jumping 11/10

3rd 84.10 jet coaster love 04/06

4th 151.0 go go summer 06/29

5th 121.3 winter magic 10/19

6th 88.40 speed up / girls power 03/21

7th 91.10 electric boy 10/17

j-album

** 50.90 kara best 2007-2010 09/29

1st 80.80 girls talk 11/24

2nd 150.8 super girl 11/23

I really love Electric Boy, it's addictive :friendly:

So far up to date, they only perform EB on TV at Music Japan (excluding Sigma Fest concert)

and can't see MStation on their sched yet

It is almost a tradition for them to appear at Sukkiri on the release day so hopefully they'll be there for EB as well :)

I want to see lots of EB live on TV ^_^

yeah I can't wait to see the girls perform electric boys, I think the song sound so good when they perform it. I love that the ninki poll think that the girls are going to sell that much, but I still don't know. Is the ninki poll for the whole week, or just for one day. I believe that the girls are going to get number 2, just don't believe in the sell. If they manage to sell 100K, wouldn't that be the first single that sell over 100K within one week

The song just gets better and better the more you hear it. At first I thought it was really a song with a weird bridge, but as I listen to it more frequently, I thought it flowed quite well. And it's so trance and clubby at some parts too.

I just discovered something; any KARA song which I didn't like at first listen always grows on me and prove me wrong later and I would start to get addicted to them lol.

I've only heard Orion previews but it's a really nice ballad. :wub: The song fits KARA's vocal range without straining it for anybody, so it's easy on the ears. I can even imagine this song as an ending theme of a jdorama. I wonder what the lyrics are though.

Preview from Karaboard: http://www.karaboard.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=community&wr_id=423602&page=0

yeah I can't wait to see the girls perform electric boys, I think the song sound so good when they perform it. I love that the ninki poll think that the girls are going to sell that much, but I still don't know. Is the ninki poll for the whole week, or just for one day. I believe that the girls are going to get number 2, just don't believe in the sell. If they manage to sell 100K, wouldn't that be the first single that sell over 100K within one week

I read that Ninki poll is not predicting the number of albums sold, it's more about the interest of the users participating in the poll? And both JCL and GGS sold over 100k weekly :)

Edited by junna