[2012.10.17] KARA 1st JAPAN TOUR 2012 KARASIA

fantomas

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the blu ray limited edition, and watched both discs.

I noticed on disc #2 between 0:16:15 and 0:16:31, there seems to be a second audio track that does not belong.

Also on disc #2 around 0:21:45, it seemed like there was another short audio glitch/distortion.

Thanks for putting down the times of error, when I get my disc, I'll see if i have the same glitches.

So I emailed CdJapan regarding the defect in the DVD/Blu Ray and I got this message:

Hi

Thank you for your e-mail.

The Universal Music staff didn't say exactly how the defective is.

But it seems inappropriate image is included, therefore they need to recall.

We are sorry for the inconvenience, but we are appreciate if you cooperate with us for this issue.

Should you require any assistance, please feel free to contact us again.

Best Regards,

Yukari Hashimoto

www.cdjapan.co.jp

Along the same lines, I asked CDJapan about whether I needed to return the external bonus and what shipping method I should use.

Hi

The Universal Music just need to recall the item, so please keep the external bonus.

About the shipping method, it's up to you.

Anyway we will credit the amount to your customer account as a point for the postage, please send it back by convenience method for you.

We apologize you for the inconvenience.

Along the same lines, I asked CDJapan about whether I needed to return the external bonus and what shipping method I should use.

Hi

The Universal Music just need to recall the item, so please keep the external bonus.

About the shipping method, it's up to you.

Anyway we will credit the amount to your customer account as a point for the postage, please send it back by convenience method for you.

We apologize you for the inconvenience.

Hopefully we will get our shipping credit back in cash instead of points. I'll probably just keep the bonus and repurchase this when i visit japan in January.

Edited by k0uki

I returned mine. They credited my shipping costs (about $20 usd) as points, like they said they would.

@k0uki did you notice the audio glitches at the same spots that I mentioned?

Yeah, my glitches were close to the same time frames you posted.

Edited by k0uki

I am buying this in the next few days and I cannot wait for it!

Since I haven't been buying much stuff lately i will splurge and get limited edition bluray

The Limited Edition is well worth it. It has a hrs worth of BTS footage from each concert in Japan.

• 2 weeks later...

^

^

i believe the making (part of it) has been uploaded/shared.

anwyay it depends on what you want. "seeing it" and "owning a physical copy" are two different matters.

if you can afford it and add to your collection, then why not? :)

a gentle reminder, the korean (seoul karasia) dvd is coming up soon too..

Edited by red4summer

^

^

i believe the making (part of it) has been uploaded/shared.

anwyay it depends on what you want. "seeing it" and "owning a physical copy" are two different matters.

if you can afford it and add to your collection, then why not? :)/>

a gentle reminder, the korean (seoul karasia) dvd is coming up soon too..

Do you know when the Karasia seoul version will be out?

Will the Korean one be any different (besides the concert location)? I've decided I'm going to add to my collection and buy the DVD. I missed out on the Sweet Music Gallery DVD and I've realized once it's gone it's really hard to find copies for sale lol.

Does anyone have a link to the BTS footage?

Thanks for the tip everyone!

@k0uki

some said nov while some said dec. no confirmation from dsp yet. (i may be outdated.)

@goldfish524

karasia seoul was the concert made in front of their faithful korean fans since day 1.

karasia japan was the concert made in front of their magnificent fans from japan.

both have different song lists so both are must-give. lol

jkarasia bts footage? i have the whole (of 71 minutes) but it's on chinese stream site.

Edited by red4summer

I would so buy this! But I'ma wait for a cheaper version. Like SNSD has a Hong Kong version of their Japan Tour for $38 (for Bluray) compared to a regular edition $75. And just recently pre-orders for their 2nd Asia Tour was made available so I have a feeling Kara's KARASIA Tour in Korea might be available soon. -Sighs- I don't know, I guess I'll just wait to see.