[2012.10.17] KARA 1st JAPAN TOUR 2012 KARASIA

fantomas

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL i mean i watched it already, though im still waiting for my copy. XD sorry i type it wrong :gloomy:

Haha I see. Yea I actually downloaded the 18GB file for it last month. But I still plan on buying it.

Just to let you guys know, I received my KARASIA LE bluray already and it is working fine. No faulty issue anywhere. Dont know whats with the delay issue some of them are having :(

I guess some online stores already shipped the DVD a bit too earlier, hence why some fans can receive it now.

My theory is that UMJ don't want to milk J-Kamilias too much. They want them to focus on buying all 3 versions of single Electric Boy to attend the high-five and DJ special event. That 's a good way to promote for the upcoming 3rd album Girl Forever too.

Edited by fantomas

I can't believe they postponed the release :( I've just had to contact CDJapan and see if it is possible to cancel my order and then re-order the items separately, otherwise I won't get my copies of Electric Boy till next month and the same day the album comes out :( I really hope it is possible.

just got this message. :(

Thank you for shopping at CDJapan.

We have to apologize you but we have been informed by the Universal Music that your purchase item below is needed to recall because of the defective.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=UMXK-9004

Therefore we need you to return the item back to the address below as soon as you receive it no matter you already opened or not.

We will credit the amount for the postage to return to your customer account as a points if you tell us.

Because of manufacture defective, they will re-release the replacement on Nov 14.

We will send the replacement to you for no charge, to the same shipping address, by the same shipping method as soon as it's released.

So please return the item back to the address below.

We need to have it by Oct 31.

RMA : 283706

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

CDJapan (Neowing Corporation)

1-10-15-3F Nihonbashi Horidome

Chuo, Tokyo 103-0012, Japan

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Please note that unless you return it, we cannot send the replacement.

Therefore if you haven't received it yet, and it will be delay to return it to us, please contact us first that you have intention of returning and have the replacement.

We apologize you for the inconvenience.

Should you require any assistance, please feel free to contact us again.

Best Regards,

Yukari Hashimoto

www.cdjapan.co.jp

What was the "external bonus" for this?

I received my order today too. But I also had Electric Boy ( type B ). There were two picture cards and another card with just Japanese text. Not sure if I'm supposed to return one of those too.

Edited by eqaddict

What was the "external bonus" for this?

I received my order today too. But I also had Electric Boy ( type B ). There were two picture cards and another card with just Japanese text. Not sure if I'm supposed to return one of those too.

external bonus was just a trading card

I watched the whole concert, its working great.... so should i return it too ?

BTW, where is the defective part ?

I would like to know what is defective also. Ill watch it when it gets here on friday and see if I have any issues.

I do not send it until 14 November. But also buy the single from Electric Boy and neither have sent me... I think I sent all the 14 November... I hate waiting... T_T

Yongery, you bought blu-ray edition with 2 discs? If so, how many minutes does the 2 disc?

Edited by Beatriz

I do not send it until 14 November. But also buy the single from Electric Boy and neither have sent me... I think I sent all the 14 November... I hate waiting... T_T

Yongery, you bought blu-ray edition with 2 discs? If so, how many minutes does the 2 disc?

Disc 1 is the concert which is similar to the WOWOW version, only this one does not have the Nicole "Beat it" performance.

Disc 2 is the behind the scenes, I have not watch it yet but I skipped through the whole disc, it was 1 hour plus and its working fine.

Disc 1 is the concert which is similar to the WOWOW version, only this one does not have the Nicole "Beat it" performance.

Disc 2 is the behind the scenes, I have not watch it yet but I skipped through the whole disc, it was 1 hour plus and its working fine.

What? Not "Beat it"? Why? Too bad not this whole concert...

I thought of deleting the WOWOW version when I have the dvd, but if you lack that then do not delete. 1 hour? Nice! Pity I have to wait until 14 November to send it to me. Thanks for the info!!!