KARA Member's Vocal Range

nameless07

hi, i'm posting this thread 'cuz i want to know their vocal range. many other artist already have been made by some people. such as for male artist, there's a vid that made documentation of TVXQ's Changmin and MBLAQ's G.O, which put me in awe (more than 3 octaves!).

if there's somebody that are expert in this area maybe you could lend us a hand, as i believe many of us are curious about this...

correct me if i wrong, and feel free to drop your comment here

For me, Gyuri's voice the type for orchestral singing; she's got a good control over her breath and the sound of her voice is strong yet elegant. Seungyeon's voice is very sweet, harmonious in flow, and has a wide range and a tinge of cuteness. I love Cole's voice best because her's is a little mysterious and difficult to describe, like it has a lot of emotions in them. Hara's, in my opinion, is best for more monotonous areas or parts of the song that have distinguishable variations in melody and fast rapping parts as her voice adds a taste different from the other members. Jing's singing is very melodious and emotional too but I see her as a mix of Gyuri, Seungyeon and Cole; like an all rounder perhaps.

But I know nothing about singing and voice-control or related stuff, so these are just my opinions.