[EVENT] The Pearl Peach Invasion

neris

Happy anniversary to Karaholic!

it's been a road full of ups and down for both Kara and Kamilia

honestly, i don't think i deserved any credits for kh's existence right now. i'm really thankful for super advisor and other alumni who have worked hard and able to bring karaholic like now.

and for the current staff teams, thank you too and let's keep on working together for a better tomorrow. of course together with everyone too. we are able when we are together :)

last but not least, thanks neris for taking time to write it ^_^

Happy 4th Anniversary KARAHOLIC. I've been a member here for 9 months now and I been supporting KARA and my fellow Kamilias. This has been my # 1 source of everything about KARA. Keep up the goodwork guys. SO excited for the new layout. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

A happy 4th anniversary to KARAHOLIC! I love this site so much, I'll look for KARA vids here first before looking elsewhere lol. Thank you to those people who, even with all the responsibilities of real life, keeps this the best international KARA site. Thanks for your hard work!

More power to KARAHOLIC! :thumbup1:

Happy 4th Birthday Karaholic! :happybday:

Being a member for almost 2 years already in here. Personally, Kara is the best idol I've found till now. Karaholic is the best fanbase forum that I've been till now. Kamilia is the best fanbase that I've become till now. Faith, trust, passion and teamwork is the best things that Karaholic, Kamilia, and KARA have ever given to me. I learn how peaceful and nice this whole community. I found a lot of good friends here and thank you for Karaholic to make this beautiful place for us. I hope in the future, we could make something more challenging like an apps for smartphones? Who knows if it could be happened someday. Thanks for the admins, the founder, and also all Kamilia in here! You're all Jjangggg!!! :lol:

Congratulations~~~

My life as Kamilia is sooo much easier since I have joined Karaholic...

So proud of being a member of Karaholic and prayed for everyone here.. that we can be a blessings for each other and KARA too..

Keep on supporting~~~ KARA JJANG!!! KAMILIA JJANG!!!

Happy 4th anniversary KaraHolic~ :w00t:

although i m abit late... i would still like to gratz KaraHolic for having achievement that has been made~ chukkamida~ :thumbup:

thank you for updating every single thing from Kara~ I do really appreciate that~ thank you to all the stuffs in KaraHolic for serving kamilias~~ Kamsamida~ :D

thank you for loving Kara so much~!! thank you KaraHolic~!!! :crying:

Kara Saranghae~!! KaraHolic Saranghae~!!! Kara & KaraHolic DEABAK~!!!!!!!!! :eyelove:

Hapy 4th Anniversary Karaholic! I never knew about the story behind it all! It's GREAT!!! :D Ah, proud to be a Kamilia!

The issue of Allkpop was because of me... I commented on Allkpop's link about Kara's issues saying that they were wrong in translating and posted the correct more detailed translations from Karaholic. Then all of hell broke loose. A committed allkpop lover defended allkpop and so I only fought back defending myself and Kara for the sake of Kamilia's right to know what was going on along with another anonymous kamilia. Then that's when they took us off of their site. All because of the Kara crisis rumors. It was a HORRIBLE time! And I'm sorry for doing so I guess. :|

Anyways, without Karaholic, I wouldn't be... soo... alive.. lol. HAPPY PEARL PEACH!!!! FOREVER LIVE OUR GIRLS!! ^0^

Edited by AppleJaJing

Hapy 4th Anniversary Karaholic! I never knew about the story behind it all! It's GREAT!!! :D Ah, proud to be a Kamilia!

The issue of Allkpop was because of me... I commented on Allkpop's link about Kara's issues saying that they were wrong in translating and posted the correct more detailed translations from Karaholic. Then all of hell broke loose. A committed allkpop lover defended allkpop and so I only fought back defending myself and Kara for the sake of Kamilia's right to know what was going on along with another anonymous kamilia. Then that's when they took us off of their site. All because of the Kara crisis rumors. It was a HORRIBLE time! And I'm sorry for doing so I guess. :|

Anyways, without Karaholic, I wouldn't be... soo... alive.. lol. HAPPY PEARL PEACH!!!! FOREVER LIVE OUR GIRLS!! ^0^

You shouldn't blame yourself for that....please don't feel bad.

Truth be told we've always had problems with allkpop.

A HUGE ENORMOUS HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KARAHOLIC!

It's really cool and touching at the same time to see how much karaholic has grown. Still quite shocked that almost 3 years has passed since i've joined Karaholic. Time flies so fast! Can still quite vividly remember all my chatbox spazzing days in the past and all my still-a-new-fan shenanigans. All the good (and bad) memories~ And all my embarrassing moments here~ It's all these little sources of joy in life that we had to look closely to be able to find it. And I'm really fortunate and thankful that karaholic has become a part of my life. Not that im some super no.1 karaholic fan or are we the most amazing fanbase (to me we are) but I'm sure many people are thankful for the site and its our hotblooded-ness for Kara and Karaholic that keeps all of us going! Still kinda regretting for not doing much to help the site when i was a moderator. Just was a bad time and commitments in life soon started popping up. Still i was really happy and proud to once be a part of the staff.

Once again, a happy 4th Birthday for Karaholic and cheers for (at least) another 4 awesome years ahead! :D

Dear GOD!! Forgot to write in here...(been busy lately)..

Happy 4th anniversary my dearly KARAHOLIC! Member since.... I forgot >_<

I really love to meet Kamilia all around the world and share things about KARA from other member who already joined in KH and Kamilia. I've been Kamilia since.. Jumping ^_^

Kinda shy at first and do not know which thread to reply so I can access the media box ahahhahaha... Really a good job from the admins and moderators... Thanks for making this forum feels like home to all Kamilia ^_^. GO GO KARAHOLIC!! :thumbup1:

i actually liked the pearl peach color since my name color has never changed

just want to wish Karaholic a Happy 4th Anniversary :)

lets continue to support & make Karaholic an even better forum for Kara

Karaholic! Kamilia! Kara! Fighting!!! :D

Happy Belated birthday to Karaholic! Thank you for taking your time to share this with us. Although i have only been here for months i really appreciate this site. I really enjoy the projects here, thank you for becoming the bridge to KARA. Let's become the best that we can!

I'm sorry I'm late but happy anniversary. Thanks for sharing the story, it was great. I didn't realize how many people were involved and how much dedication it really took to run Karaholic. I really appreciate all the hard work put in to make and keep Karaholic going, without this place, I wouldn't know how to be a Kara fan nor know anything about Kara.

It have been more than 2 years since I joined Karaholic here. Even if it had been two years not even a single day felt a old at all. Each day there is something more to discover from Kara. A new music, a new show, a variety show, new pictures and looks and everything else. Things is going forward now like an unstoppable train.

I was brought by a clicking the link on the allkpop website and also being blown away by Kara Lupin then. That song was my birth song in Karaholic. This song remain my favourite for a long time. Back in 2010 when Kara lupin was release it became a sensation. They win crown after crown in each successive music show. It was the first time I lost count of the award won. The youtube views for Kara hardly touch 1 million then. It was only after the end on 2010 where the Lupin mv touch a million. These days getting more than 1 million views is like another day outside. Both Kara and Karaholic have came so far form then. Both the fans and the Kara stars.

This is my Karaholic memory lane. This was what it look like the first time I was here. During Lupin. From my old computer preserve like this.

krtFb.png

When Karaholic was down.

2oKOvh.jpg

Epic layout

cRGxyh.jpg

ewI6ih.jpg

Morning

nX87Hh.jpg

Worldcup layout

IvZ42h.jpg

The little flag that pop out is the matches that is being held for the day. Cute and creative. :eyelove:

Revolution layout (I was not here for this layout.)

fXTQO.png

Wed14.png

67b3K.png

Happy anniversary Karaholic! :)

Edited by Palaverist
  • Like 2