• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
PandaBear

[CAPS] The Goddess and her Abs

55 posts in this topic

Gyuri was usually coined the "fat" one in the group though I believe it's due to her having a more "Thick" psyche than the others. either way, she slimmed down and got her curves filled in the right places, eventually started toning up and then BAM! Came out with the ALL KILL. Judging by the pictures, this is old news, but I decided to share anyways. So what do you think of Gyuri and her abs?

tumblr_m96mggAJ5L1ryjokgo2_500.jpg
tumblr_m96mggAJ5L1ryjokgo3_r1_500.jpg
Gyuri+KARA+sexy+(4).jpg
Gyuri+KARA+sexy+%25283%2529.jpg
Gyuri+KARA+sexy+%25285%2529.jpg

Edited by mitsuki0208
Editing tag
2 people like this

27316444.jpg

we know that gyul was working hard to slim down for this comeback (pandora) but the only event where we could see the "result" (abs) was from the london olympics athletes national festival on 14th aug (where they performed mister). besides their back, pandora is all about covering up. of course since we never fail to notice, her face looks slimmer and more toned.

more "proofs" from the concert.

57499023.jpg

53113376.jpg

43464120.jpg

33125594.jpg

[c] as tagged

1 person likes this

that's so wrong that she would ever be dubbed "the fat one". I don't think any idol should ever be dubbed that. Kpop standards are unhealthy standards. Gyuri has womanly/motherly curves that's all. Personally, I wish she didn't lose that weight.

well she didn't have to, I'd love her as much >< but well, she's so pretty and sexy in those photos.

Well, she lost weight for this comeback and she was happy and tweeted about it! She did it for Kamilia and wanted people to notice it too!

I still remember when she talked about the time she lost weight for a comeback on Star Golden Bell Idol Special and joked about no one noticing it and that she had to give up her expectations already! :D

She is not fat, She only has a bigger build compare to other girls because she has a big body but that doesnt mean she's fat judging this picture she has a perfect abs and a nice S line :inluv:

She is not fat, She only has a bigger build compare to other girls because she has a big body but that doesnt mean she's fat judging this picture she has a perfect abs and a nice S line :inluv:

tumblr_m4b552u1Nd1rwti26o1_r2_500.jpg

Where I come from, she'd be called curvaceous and thick. SK don't know that beauty comes in different shades and sizes.

tumblr_m4b552u1Nd1rwti26o1_r2_500.jpg

Where I come from, she'd be called curvaceous and thick. SK don't know that beauty comes in different shades and sizes.

haha! yeah different people has different opinion with regards of being "Sexy" but its ok, we all know that even though some people refer her as "Thick", we all know her face is one of a kind and we all agree that she is a goddess :thumbup:

Gyuri is sexier now but i don't get why people said that she's the fat one in the past. to me i always look at her since she have the curvaceous body in the group.

Cant say she is fat, just that compared to the other members she had a slightly thicker/larger hips ? lol at least thats what I noticed. Overall she had an awesome body figure as an individual.

I love that she had the motivation to get into better shape. She was never "the fat one." Its just awesome that we can see that her hard work has paid off. Good job Gyuri!

she really isnt fat, it's just that female idols this days are so small and petite
so, when compared to them, gyuri seems fat.
but i must say, her diet worked quite well and she looks even more stunning now

It's pretty sad that anyone with other than a "perfect" weight gets called fat.

I know in some old Kara videos one of them would always have their belly covered while the others showed their navels. I wonder if that Gyuri?

Comment:

'WOOOOOOW~~~"

"Hot!!!"

She is not FAT!!!

Its just that other female idols are just 'small' and 'conservative'

She really is a living Goddess!!!

Park Gyuri :gemheart:

She only looks fat when being with Hara lol

wow i never expect this thread will come! hahaha i thought gyuri is not too confident with tummy! but i think it's looks more clean and normal as i expected

I don't think she's ever been fat. Curvy is the right word for her, cuz she does have a bigger build.

But oh my, so hot...I need a tall drink of cold water :)

I always thought that gyul is fatter than the other girls, good to see that she has slimmed down :)

"she's sexy and she knows it, dun-dun-dun-dun-dundundun...". On a serious note, she's voluptuous. I know that the "ideal" size in s.korea is smaller compared to other places, but seriously...if she was in front of you, you'll drool ^_^

1 person likes this

"she's sexy and she knows it, dun-dun-dun-dun-dundundun...". On a serious note, she's voluptuous. I know that the "ideal" size in s.korea is smaller compared to other places, but seriously...if she was in front of you, you'll drool ^_^

I drool when I see most photos of her. If she was in front of me, I'd probably propose.

She was already stunning! I don't think that was necessary but whatever she does I'm for it.

i live when they sing while rains...

look more sexy...

wet hair, nice body...

:OCZgm: