[CAPS] The Goddess and her Abs

PandaBear

Gyuri was usually coined the "fat" one in the group though I believe it's due to her having a more "Thick" psyche than the others. either way, she slimmed down and got her curves filled in the right places, eventually started toning up and then BAM! Came out with the ALL KILL. Judging by the pictures, this is old news, but I decided to share anyways. So what do you think of Gyuri and her abs?

tumblr_m96mggAJ5L1ryjokgo2_500.jpg
tumblr_m96mggAJ5L1ryjokgo3_r1_500.jpg
Gyuri+KARA+sexy+(4).jpg
Gyuri+KARA+sexy+%25283%2529.jpg
Gyuri+KARA+sexy+%25285%2529.jpg

Edited by mitsuki0208
Editing tag
  • Like 2

27316444.jpg

we know that gyul was working hard to slim down for this comeback (pandora) but the only event where we could see the "result" (abs) was from the london olympics athletes national festival on 14th aug (where they performed mister). besides their back, pandora is all about covering up. of course since we never fail to notice, her face looks slimmer and more toned.

more "proofs" from the concert.

57499023.jpg

53113376.jpg

43464120.jpg

33125594.jpg

[c] as tagged

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, she lost weight for this comeback and she was happy and tweeted about it! She did it for Kamilia and wanted people to notice it too!

I still remember when she talked about the time she lost weight for a comeback on Star Golden Bell Idol Special and joked about no one noticing it and that she had to give up her expectations already! :D

She is not fat, She only has a bigger build compare to other girls because she has a big body but that doesnt mean she's fat judging this picture she has a perfect abs and a nice S line :inluv:

tumblr_m4b552u1Nd1rwti26o1_r2_500.jpg

Where I come from, she'd be called curvaceous and thick. SK don't know that beauty comes in different shades and sizes.

tumblr_m4b552u1Nd1rwti26o1_r2_500.jpg

Where I come from, she'd be called curvaceous and thick. SK don't know that beauty comes in different shades and sizes.

haha! yeah different people has different opinion with regards of being "Sexy" but its ok, we all know that even though some people refer her as "Thick", we all know her face is one of a kind and we all agree that she is a goddess :thumbup:

Cant say she is fat, just that compared to the other members she had a slightly thicker/larger hips ? lol at least thats what I noticed. Overall she had an awesome body figure as an individual.

• 2 months later...

I love that she had the motivation to get into better shape. She was never "the fat one." Its just awesome that we can see that her hard work has paid off. Good job Gyuri!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"she's sexy and she knows it, dun-dun-dun-dun-dundundun...". On a serious note, she's voluptuous. I know that the "ideal" size in s.korea is smaller compared to other places, but seriously...if she was in front of you, you'll drool ^_^

I drool when I see most photos of her. If she was in front of me, I'd probably propose.