[CAPS] The Goddess and her Abs

PandaBear

Seriously??? Seriously ??!!! She is not fat, she is so hot, very hot and beauty, and I don't said this cuz I'm a man but because it's the truth. :geminluv:

Too bad we can't see her abs more often. She usually covers her tummy, but I think she was more confident during Pandora promotions 'cause she lost weight. She was perfect before, but have to admit that for the comeback she looked more toned and you could tell she worked out a lot.

But remember how thin she was for Wanna and Mister promotions? She then gained some weight and looked fantastic as always, but during the comeback she was really thin. Now, for Pandora promotions she didn't look that thin, but toned. I think that's the difference.

She rocks! Beautiful girl, amazing personality and great confidence :)

Edited by Karen_Belen

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

She looks gorgeous, as always. Her figure is lovely. I saw some posts saying she'd been fat...she wasn't. While she is curvy, she isn't fat in the slightest, so. And anyway, it's healthier for her to be naturally beautiful and curvy than to loose weight and be unhealthy and less happy. She's perfectly fine as is.

• 2 weeks later...

This definitely shows how much she takes care of her body. She is skinny but not too skinny. Enough that it is perfect! Her body is just so amazing I wonder how much she did to make it as it is right now... She must have put a of work into it! :geminluv:

• 3 weeks later...