• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
PandaBear

[CAPS] The Goddess and her Abs

55 posts in this topic

Indeed different places have their own perspective of beauty and that includes South Korea. Gyuri is a bit big-boned is all, not fat. Either way she's a goddess nonetheless.

Seriously??? Seriously ??!!! She is not fat, she is so hot, very hot and beauty, and I don't said this cuz I'm a man but because it's the truth. :geminluv:

OH. MY. GOD! She looks absolutely perfect in this pictures. especially in this picture tumblr_m96mggAJ5L1ryjokgo3_r1_500.jpg

she looks like J.Lo when you see her in a flash! :geminluv::OCZgm:

She looks completely amazing. Not that she didn't before, just now she's more confident in showing some skin (but not too much skin)

Too bad we can't see her abs more often. She usually covers her tummy, but I think she was more confident during Pandora promotions 'cause she lost weight. She was perfect before, but have to admit that for the comeback she looked more toned and you could tell she worked out a lot.

But remember how thin she was for Wanna and Mister promotions? She then gained some weight and looked fantastic as always, but during the comeback she was really thin. Now, for Pandora promotions she didn't look that thin, but toned. I think that's the difference.

She rocks! Beautiful girl, amazing personality and great confidence :)

Edited by Karen_Belen

I never actually saw any fat in her 0.0 but she has such a nice body *0*

Gyuri is flawless ~ from head to toe~

a true goddess indeed ♥

even tought I never saw anything wrong with her body :gemduh:

i'm almost dying seeing that...look sexy..she almost have a 6 packs..well that will make her even more sexier..

I really love those pictures! It really show her perfect abs! I do not agree with her being fat, she's just fit. Love her abs~

This may be the greatest thread to ever existed.

help.. please.. somebody..

call me an ambulanncee~~
i can't stop nosebleeding hereee~~ XDD~~

*at least i'll die happy~ XD~

What's the problem with such a little cutie fat?.........^^ GyuRi still my love any way, she has to be more healthier, this is what I need her to do, always keep in healthy condition, don't fall sick............

She looks gorgeous, as always. Her figure is lovely. I saw some posts saying she'd been fat...she wasn't. While she is curvy, she isn't fat in the slightest, so. And anyway, it's healthier for her to be naturally beautiful and curvy than to loose weight and be unhealthy and less happy. She's perfectly fine as is.

This definitely shows how much she takes care of her body. She is skinny but not too skinny. Enough that it is perfect! Her body is just so amazing I wonder how much she did to make it as it is right now... She must have put a of work into it! :geminluv:

The first page of this thread makes my nose bleed xD

I can't believe that people thought she was fat, even in the older vids! Man, if Gyuri was "fat," then I'm a whale. :P Anyway, she looks beautiful in those pictures, especially the performance with the pink shorts! I envy her flat stomach. 

OMO! GYRUI LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!

How can she be fat in the first place?

I hope she takes care of her health most importantly:)!

Her abs are admirable though 0.0

Haha!