Before & Now

chupachups

I'm so excited for our girls!

They finally get a new dorm.

I hope they show us pics..

if not, i hope Hara loses on one of the mini quizzes

on IY so that we could see it. haha.

Haha, yes. I love it when they give the girls "homework". It's great seeing the other group members crossing paths with the show.

right, best moments in iy are when i'm able to see the girls in their dorm naturallly. oh hara, please "fail" again.

with new dorm coming, hope they will get what they wished, a treadmill rather than an entertainment set.

think at this moment, it's best to have less distraction.

they deserved it.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

their current dorm is much better than the one they had before. Looking at their rooms, they seem to be able to fit a lot of their stuff, which leaves me to believe it is much bigger.

But it's all good, i think they deserve to live in a good place from all their hardwork :D

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The pictures are taken down again and it is very unaccessible. I will just post videos to see their old dorm and their new dorm:

Old dorm:

cr: 4karagp

New dorm:

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="
width="480" height="360" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="
/><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/miuhere">miuhere</a>. - <a target="_self" href="http://www.dailymotion.com/en/channel/shortfilms">Classic TV and last night's shows, online.</a></i>

cr: Sweet Melodix Subs % miuhere

Edited by jvaquino

^not yet so that's why they are making short stays & flying frequently. i'm not sure if getting a dorm will mean long stay (months/years) in japan & forget about home. depending on how one sees it, hotel will be a better choice since the chores will be well taken care of (by others). lol.

Thanks for the vids Jvaquino. So Gyuri, Seungyeon, and Nicole get their own rooms now, plus the girls have a TV. It may not seem like much to western fans but having your own room in a country as crowded as Korea is quite nice. I think even SNSD doesn't get their own rooms, although the fact that there are 9 of them makes it more difficult.

So nice to see the girls being rewarded for their success.

• 3 months later...

I watched that show and their dorm is much more spacious compared to their old one. Now they don't have any smell from animals since they used to have a monkey and a pig that used to poop everywhere. Thanks for the vid jvaquino.

• 3 weeks later...