Before & Now

chupachups

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i never knew that they got rid of all that stuff just so they wouldnt become distracted...that acutally is a really good idea because yes it does get rid of distractions but wouldnt it be tiring to get rid of something you really want to do like internet or call or text..its so sad without technology but i guess they had to do it for a good cause...US!!!

thanks

^^ yea the 2nd pic is from the Rock U days.. imagine what it looks like now :D

since their popularity sky rocketed.. i want to see their dorm so bad lol..

Lol, ok ok,I know most will totally disagree with me, but I think if you don't have a tv, or a big, center of attention TV for a while, soon you don't miss it. I got rid of mine, I of course have 2 nice monitors,

but I find without TV to use up my time, I do better, more interesting things. maybe the girls are better off using their time the way they decided.

• 2 weeks later...

i think they "DESERVE" 50" Plasma/LCD TV, Home theater set, Cable and new 5 person-crouch. Heard that they like watching DVD, it's the only thing they had for relaxation.

Get to it plzzz, DSP before FANS gather money to buy it for them !

• 1 month later...
^^.. i mean nicole, jiyoung and hara cramped into one small room and i don't even want to think about closet space lol

I thought jiyoung and nicole in the same room , seung yeon and hara in another room and leader gyul got her own room right ?

LETS MAKE IT HAPPENED PEOPLE , BUY OUR KARA THE BIGGEST TV !!

I thought jiyoung and nicole in the same room , seung yeon and hara in another room and leader gyul got her own room right ?

nah, Gyuri and Seungyeon have always been roommates. And they still are. The younger ones share a room together. DSP put in a bunk bed for Jiyoung.

..their dorm is so empty!

This makes me feel like buying those huge stuffed toys to fill up their dorm, haha XD

Should we have a "Decorate Kara's Dorm" project? HAHA, joking.

I want to know what their dorm looks like now, like, as of May 2009. Hopefully they've gotten new stuff since their Pretty Girl and Honey promotions were pretty successful.

They mentioned they didnt have a cable in somewhere .. I dont recall .. But its better i mean .. I have a computer and i spend 60% of my time on it :lol: So it does lead to distraction ..

• 5 months later...

I just saw 2am dorm's and I was surprised DSP isn't nicer to the girls. They really do deserve better things such as a nice TV and nicer stuff to help them create music and nice areas to put their clothes and etc. 2AM just debuted and they all have their own rooms w/ big full size beds w/ a lot of electronics. I hope DSP will give our girls more love b/c they defiantly deserve it after their hard work.