[2012.09.28] Kara

dlskam

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first thing came to mind, so it was not for hongchu. lolol

(finally it has been clarified. sometimes the first rumour could just be the truth.)

what a documentary and kara as their first guest. :thumbup1:

Edited by red4summer

Nicole and her diet ways again? This isn't the first, second or third time she's talking about her diet and how she keeps her body shape with pilates already. :unsure: Maybe she should show other parts of her lifestyle instead. I want something else like maybe her daily routines, family and pets relationships, how she hangs out with her friends, or maybe her passion for cooking.

I'm anticipating this documentary nonetheless to know more about KARA's lives.

I hope Nicole talks about her 91-liner friends and if she is interested in anyone. It would be nice to see her date someone from her 91-liner friends...or maybe VIXX N. He really likes her! Give him a chance Nicole! You guys make a cute couple!

When would the subbed version for this come out? I am curious to hear their personal stories of their life's rather than their stage personality and in music videos.

This may not reveal their whole life but it would give a nice little look in what and how they are doing. Any little information is good too.