[2012.09.28] Kara

dlskam

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure that all Kamilias will be anticipating for this~~A pajamas party for the 5th Anniversary~~total daebak~~hehe:D

Anyone can help upload the vids and post links of it here~~really wanted to watch it~~TT

How sad that I don't speak Korean... If some fansubber take the show to sub I will thank it.

Anyways, even though we know that it won't be a normal day life for KARA (because there are cameras, they can't do some type of things in front of cameras) it will be really interesting to see it. Hope that they will show another side of them, more charismatic and not worried with their images.

It's good that kbs is shooting this documentary about kara, this is a wonderful way for kamilias to know more about the girls. Other than that, it is also a brilliant way to let more people know more about kara, and thus increasing their fanbase..

yeah! i've enjoyed it! they are really beautiful! :) and i love to see jiyoung driving her car! ahaha! :)

Ive enjoyed the show too! i knew jiyoung had a car but I had never seen her drive. This is the first time. wow whee driving already at 18 years old. she can do anything! so cool maknae!

Nice ~ Another documentary to watch

Not only SNSD exposed to documentary...

Looking forward to this...

And thanks 4 noting me about this xD

• 2 weeks later...