• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dlskam

[2012.09.28] Kara

56 posts in this topic

When would the subbed version for this come out? I am curious to hear their personal stories of their life's rather than their stage personality and in music videos....

Thinking the same, it would be interesting.

I really wanna see this.

Raw is OK, but i cant find in the u2b.

So sad :confused1:

the broadcast has been postponed until later date which is unknown at this moment.

the broadcast has been postponed until later date which is unknown at this moment.

really?? how sad i want this be broadcast ASAP

It would really be interesting to watch how a random day would go on in their lives!

I would imagine loads of food being involved. :P

wow. can't wait for this. love behind the scenes stuff. hope it gets a chance to air sooon.

Im sure that all Kamilias will be anticipating for this~~A pajamas party for the 5th Anniversary~~total daebak~~hehe:D

Anyone can help upload the vids and post links of it here~~really wanted to watch it~~TT

The next tentative date for it to air is on 25th October.

Yeah, I think it will be very interesting to see them go about their business on a random day~ :D

I've been waiting for an update on this. I hope oct 25 is correct and that it doesn't get pushed back again.

How sad that I don't speak Korean... If some fansubber take the show to sub I will thank it.

Anyways, even though we know that it won't be a normal day life for KARA (because there are cameras, they can't do some type of things in front of cameras) it will be really interesting to see it. Hope that they will show another side of them, more charismatic and not worried with their images.

i like how they look in those pics!! the hairs, everything ;A; omg i cannot wait to this... but it seems like a lie Lol it's october 24th SOBS

Can't wait for this!! :) hehehe gonna watch thiss!!!

It's up on KH Mediabox! ->

And also a Youtube one. ->

You will definitely enjoy watching it! :D

It's good that kbs is shooting this documentary about kara, this is a wonderful way for kamilias to know more about the girls. Other than that, it is also a brilliant way to let more people know more about kara, and thus increasing their fanbase..

Wowwww, haven't seen yet.. But by the comments seems to be great ><

Everything that come from KARA is good kekeke

Nice .. Must watch this . This show will be one of my favorite. Thank You KARA Thank you KBS

yeah can't wait till we get a subbed version of this out either... they haven't had a docu going on for quite a long time now.

last i watched was t-ara's before the whole scandal broke out >_>

It's up on KH Mediabox! ->

And also a Youtube one. ->

You will definitely enjoy watching it! :D

yeah! i've enjoyed it! they are really beautiful! :) and i love to see jiyoung driving her car! ahaha! :)

I want eng sub video, any1 or maybe chinese sub will do ,thanks for the help ,,, cant wait for it -_-

yeah! i've enjoyed it! they are really beautiful! :) and i love to see jiyoung driving her car! ahaha! :)

Ive enjoyed the show too! i knew jiyoung had a car but I had never seen her drive. This is the first time. wow whee driving already at 18 years old. she can do anything! so cool maknae!

Nice ~ Another documentary to watch

Not only SNSD exposed to documentary...

Looking forward to this...

And thanks 4 noting me about this xD

This looks like a really good documentary.

If I could only find an English subbed version of this aha

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0