[PV] Electric Boy

red4summer

So, EB is a return to colorful Kara it seems..Haha

The background dancers looked awkward to me..lol. Didn't really like the sparkly background during the nicole-jiyoung part. Looked kinda cheap. XD

Anyway, I always loved to see Kara having fun on stage so I am looking forward to their live performances

The song is catchy but I am not a fan of the repetitive lyrics in the verses. The chorus plus the eh oh eh oh part is very addicting.There's a lot of references to kara's past songs in the lyrics. Coincidence or intentional? XD

Somehow the song kind of reminds me of SNSD. I don't know why. It's that "..... burning burning up, OH! .... speed it, speed it up, OW!" part. Grr.

And I'm kind of sad that the PV director didn't do a quality control on the choreography. It's just not in sync in terms of how high their hands should be at the ending pose. Gah. It's so frustrating when these little mistakes could've been avoided. They are little but very obvious, at least to subjective eyes.

Anywho, I'm glad they returned to the "happy" type of songs. Don't get me wrong, Speed Up is one of my fave songs. But perhaps the Japanese crowd would prefer the "happy" kind of songs.

But that's just my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm sorry, I posted the dance version, which was already being shared, just today I went to see the post .. :whistling:

Anyway, the videos were deleted (the official video), but I found one (in bad quality), but I watch every day. what matters is to see the girls, right? Hehe, and finally I managed to learn to dance (mostly in "do it do it" and "eo eo...")

• 1 month later...