• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pinkpanda

[Jingly] How can you resist this?

51 posts in this topic

bRHmY.jpg

How can you resist this picture? This is my far most favorite pic of our maknae. She looks so adorable, Beautiful, elegant on this pic.. I can't sleep because of this pic! help me!

1 person likes this

Jing with slim cheek make her much more mature. Almost can not recognize her. Pretty maknae :eyelove:

Goddess maknaee indeeed!!!!! her clothes and the color of her hair really suits the background of the picture. A very good example of a Picture Perfect! :)

Jing!!!!! you are so hot!!! can guys wear those pants she's wearing? looks so nice!!

Jing!!!!! you are so hot!!! can guys wear those pants she's wearing? looks so nice!!

LOL i would not wear that kind of pants! ahaha! but if jiyoung would ask me to wear it! ill wear it immediately! kekekeke!

Totally agree with you! i really like her here! Jiyoung my biased! i love youu!! :eyelove:

It's true, she's wonderful, elegant, adorable, beautiful in this photo! :eyelove:

Hmmm.. but frankly speaking I'm much more into the cute side of Jing ♥ nevertheless, she's still my bias and she's daebak in this picture :geminluv: Jiyoung hwaiting! :gemcheer:

Nope I cant either. :D

The answer to the question you asked? Hmm, to be honest... I can't resist the beauty of Jiyoung! Too... gorgeous! XoX

Of course we cant resist her beauty. noone can resist her beauty. how dare you resist her beauty!! Dont make me spam you with jing pics until you get the point!!

Edited by Deaththekid

^ LOOOOL I wasn't even gonna try resisting... was I implying that? HAHAHAHAHA!! Lol oops. <3 Gyahhhh!! Jing <3

Why do you post this pic ?!

Now, i cant sleep too. :geminluv:

Nobody is even gonna try to resist when they see this beautiful, adorable picture of Jiyoung. :D

1 person likes this

easy step 1. Smash your computer screen

Step 2. Cry yourself to sleep after smashing the computer screen

Step 3. Win?

1 person likes this

IM AGREE WITH YOUU she look totally beauty and chic in this pict!

Of course we cant resist her beauty. noone can resist her beauty. how dare you resist her beauty!! Dont make me spam you with jing pics until you get the point!!

ahhh if i were a boy! i want to be jing boyf! lol. :gemheart:

i really like magazine apperances in every korean idol's and this magazine appearance is really good!

oh my.. she looks great! more mature and elegant!

but it's our lovely giant baby.

I very much prefer the cuter side of her... But I don't think I could resist her if I tried! She looks very mature here ^.^