[2012.11.14] 3rd Japanese Album - Girls Forever

fantomas

The album will have 3 limited versions, all 3 versions include 3 bonus songs (Jet Coaster Love, Go Go Summer & Winter Magic 2012 version)and "special gift application ticket" (fans will get a chance to win a special gift)

Version A: 3,980yen
[CD + DVD]

tumblr_mcfwt3YjRg1rysoxpo1_500.jpg

DVD:

Electric Boy Music Video Clip (Close-Up Ver.)
Speed ​​up Music Video Clip (Another Ver.)
Girls Power Music Video Clip (Close-Up Ver.)
CM Collection
Making the video "1ST JAPAN TOUR 2012 KARASIA" VTR
Making shooting "Girls Forever" Artwork

Version B: 3,500yen
[CD + Photobook]
- 28 pages photobook

tumblr_mcfwtuuOAO1rysoxpo1_500.jpg

Version C: 3,059yen
[CD only]

tumblr_mcfww1EQLX1rysoxpo1_500.jpg

Girls Forever Tracklist:

1. Electric Boy
2. Speed up
3. Girl Power
4. Gimme Gimme
5. Shake It Up
6. Innocent Girl
7. Oops!
8. Kiss Me Tonight
9. Lock-on
10. Orion

Bonus Tracks

11. jet Coaster Love 2012
12. GO GO Summer! 2012
13. Winter Magic 2012
14. Jumpin '(Remastered)
15. Mr. (remastered)

You can now pre-order Girls Forever on Rakuten:

http://books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/%E3%82%AC%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB%E3%82%BA-%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%83%BC%E3%82%A8%E3%83%90%E3%83%BC%28%E5%88%9D%E5%9B%9E%E7%9B%A4A-CD%EF%BC%8BDVD%29-KARA-4988005742339/item/11928483/

http://books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/%E3%82%AC%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB%E3%82%BA-%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%83%BC%E3%82%A8%E3%83%90%E3%83%BC%EF%BC%88%E5%88%9D%E5%9B%9E%E7%9B%A4B-CD%EF%BC%8B%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%83%88%E3%83%96%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%EF%BC%89-KARA-4988005742346/item/11928484/

http://books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/%E3%82%AC%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB%E3%82%BA-%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%83%BC%E3%82%A8%E3%83%90%E3%83%BC%28%E5%88%9D%E5%9B%9E%E7%9B%A4C%29-KARA-4988005742353/item/11928485/

Edited by flamestalker

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A all the way for me!! lol hmm.. so i'm getting 6 new songs since i just bought Electric Boy ver A and i also have JCL & GGS so pretty good for me...although, i haven't converted the price yet......haha

btw, is that rakuten cheaper than hmv? can it take overseas orders??if so, is there like a tutorial oh how to buy from the site because it's all in japanese :( thanks

A all the way for me!! lol hmm.. so i'm getting 6 new songs since i just bought Electric Boy ver A and i also have JCL & GGS so pretty good for me...although, i haven't converted the price yet......haha

btw, is that rakuten cheaper than hmv? can it take overseas orders??if so, is there like a tutorial oh how to buy from the site because it's all in japanese :( thanks

You can wait a bit more, all other sites will have the album available

And holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, KARA will hold a concert at Tokyo Dome when they released Girl Forever :w00t::eyelove::thumbup1:

Confirm: Dome Concert will happen on 2013.01.06!!!!!!!

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=269149

Edited by fantomas

The price of each version

【KARA】待望のJAPAN 3rdアルバム「ガールズ フォーエバー」11/14リリース決定!!!

3,980 [version A], 3,500 [version B], 3,059 yen [version C].

http://store.universal-music.co.jp/fs/artist/c/kara_album

Edited by fantomas

Does anyone know when tickets will be going on sale? If I am able to get tickets I am willing to fly to japan just for this concert.

Wow, while I would consider flying across the country for a concert, I don't think I could go to another country. Do you know how to get around there? Or speak the language?

Also, KARA is supposed to be playing in Irvine next month. A bit closer. Assuming it doesn't get cancelled again.

Wow, while I would consider flying across the country for a concert, I don't think I could go to another country. Do you know how to get around there? Or speak the language?

Also, KARA is supposed to be playing in Irvine next month. A bit closer. Assuming it doesn't get cancelled again.

It would actually be my first time in Japan. I was originally planning a trip in the summer, but me and my friend are willing to go in January instead just to see KARA in the Tokyo Dome. I actually have front row seats for the SBS concert. Is anyone else planning to go to the SBS concert? it would be cool to meet other kamilias there.

It would actually be my first time in Japan. I was originally planning a trip in the summer, but me and my friend are willing to go in January instead just to see KARA in the Tokyo Dome. I actually have front row seats for the SBS concert. Is anyone else planning to go to the SBS concert? it would be cool to meet other kamilias there.

Cool. Do you or your friend speak or understand Japanese? I don't know how I would get around, let alone order tickets.

I'll be at the SBS concert; row D. With KARA and SNSD, I couldn't pass this up. I found a preorder code that someone posted on Facebook. I take it you had tickets to the previous cancelled concert?

Cool. Do you or your friend speak or understand Japanese? I don't know how I would get around, let alone order tickets.

I'll be at the SBS concert; row D. With KARA and SNSD, I couldn't pass this up. I found a preorder code that someone posted on Facebook. I take it you had tickets to the previous cancelled concert?

We actually don't speak or understand japanese, but will try and pick up as much as we can before the trip. For the previous SBS concert, I had VVIP tickets, so I was able to score ORCH 2 Row A seats for the upcoming concert.

Edited by k0uki