• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
fantomas

Album
[2012.11.14] 3rd Japanese Album - Girls Forever

134 posts in this topic

Can't wait for their album to be released. I wonder how the other new songs will be. xD gonna save money for this. Does anyone know where i can buy the album where they ship in US?

not sure how accurate but..

the special gifts (lottery) are:

[ver a] "to be announced at a later date."

[ver b] electric boy pv solo version. 2000 each. (total of 10000 to be given away.)

[ver c] signed solo posters. 2000 set.

hmm.. tokyo dome ticket for ver a?

Edited by red4summer

not sure how accurate but..

the special gifts (lottery) are:

[ver a] "to be announced at a later date."

[ver b] electric boy pv solo version. 2000 each. (total of 10000 to be given away.)

[ver c] signed solo posters. 2000 set.

hmm.. tokyo dome ticket for ver a?

That information is from KARA official Japanese fansite

http://www.karaweb.jp/news/41416508.html

Edited by fantomas

Woots~

Wondering if that lottery prizes open to international fans too ?

Is there anything different about the Jet Coaster Love on this album? Its one of my favorite songs but its weird that it was already its own single and on the last Japanese album....

Is there anything different about the Jet Coaster Love on this album? Its one of my favorite songs but its weird that it was already its own single and on the last Japanese album....

According to CDJapan and HMV, Jet Coaster Love on Girl Forever is 2012 version, so I guess it 's a remix

Woots~

Wondering if that lottery prizes open to international fans too ?

I don't think so, that benefits most likely only apply for Japanese fans only........

I'm going to get limited A and B I think, money is a problem now, have to save up a lot but definitely going to order soon. I like KARA Japanese song so much, the song really suite them hehehe

Such a hard choice on which one to get... Think I might get B hahas. Who can resist that photobook of KARA? :P

Jacket A

gfa.jpg

Jacket B

gfb.jpg

Jacket C

gfc.jpg

Update the OP (1st post) with information and pictures of tracklist and album cover :)

the jacket photos are so beautiful! definitely better than previous album. I like ver B the most, I'm so getting it :D

Ooh! I really like the Type B jacket.. but I'm definitely getting type A!

so there goes the sigma festival okinawa clip?

(probably why it was allowed to be uploaded into yt.)

girlsforever.jpg

6 new songs, a lot of kamilia must be happy now.

bonus will probably sound like remix etc but i'm very curious with the new speed up pv version.

Edited by red4summer

I thought buy the edition A and B, but considering there is not much money, in the end only buy the edition B because what brings the DVD of A does not seem very okay... Your think? Worth?

So many new Japanese songs from KARA to listen to soon :lol:

I think all three covers could have been better designed with more graphics. I felt Super Girl's design were to simple, but this is a little better. If I had to pick the best one, I'd pick cover A. Somehow I like them in those white outfits more.

looks like they are promoting using (cute) girls power.

88934709.jpg

21307017.jpg

10917713.jpg

for those are interested, buy version A to get a lottery chance to win tokyo dome ticket(s).

looks like tomorrow is the day we have been waiting, the new songs will be released.

not sure what to expect but since the girls have mentioned that "kiss me tonight" is the song, then hope i'm not too far away from them.

this is clearer.

42320179.jpg

78867579.jpg

34670603.jpg

18676358.jpg

wow, that is cool. I wish I could take home that signage.

recochoku daily chart (first day):

- innocent girl #50

- oops! #87

- kiss me tonight #99

- lock-on #100

not ranked:

- gimme gimme

- shake it up

Can't wait to hear the songs.

I'm already judging by the titles. I think Kiss Me Tonight will sound really good since all of the girls recommended it together. All of them liked it best. I wonder if KARA gets a say in what song they want to promote though, cause if so, then Kiss Me Tonight will be used for promotions.

I can imagine Lock-On sounding very K-Ppop from the title, and Innocent Girl to be their new cute song.