• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have predictions~?? ^^

Their ninki rating is pretty high~ ^^

i'm hoping for platinum in a week? ^^

OH WHAT THE. SG had 275k first week.

Sg's sales will be hard to beat. I reviewed the sales again and the numbers where steadily high :scared:

OKAY. With my knowledge towards sales(which is completely nada) I'm predicting 80k-90k first day. 280k-290k first week.

If the sales have high first day sales(like 100k) and a steady decrease, reaching 290k by the end of the week then ill conclude KARA hit somewhat of a peak in japan.

But if they have a first day sale of around 80k and lower, but still reach 290k by being super steady like SG then kara girls are still on the rise~ :3 Or, they are accepted by the general public and not by fans or hardcore kpop fans.

All my opinion though! lool

ninki ratings @ 231.3 is really high but i'll be surprised if it betters super girl.

tbh super girl sales was taken by surprise to many.

there'll be no surprise this time. (hope i'm wrong.)

Edited by red4summer

I would love to see Kara hitting that ninki point although the current sales trend this year for Kara is lower. Sexy Zone is huge competition too for weekly no 1.

The albums looked great from the pictures :)

Some pictures of Girl's Forever promotion.

686748865.jpg?key=640480&Expires=1352813697&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=QOwdmD3NRVmWyZtOLM1Ks7Z0DHMvtU-oMBqwNczwL~cavZEl4RhA0zX4awGTDoh5v-TygihHxoPlDNYzS53DGcnpScaUWRJBKQPT-j2KYi-pPzUHQLGPPfNc6C8AKXbHmS8p3~inc~amL0YGuedLShYjlxcEnZfZCf8LNCN1ox8_

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNvbS9zaG93L2xhcmdlL2JjdXJ0di5qcGcUAhYAEgA&s=o0BXkUN-cazkREsP5MefTY8LfsCRKx2oFMnXvDOWQ8Q

686607712.jpg?key=7201280&Expires=1352814954&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=SWieo~7lrEpwOejs18RV254WajkI9uD3fCX8v9z8TD6nIhP-YB~MVXT-2Md-beC3P8qLsSHloBOXjwyH2mqi0s07ZYupo04MC3vsZsugWhaaxnkkmhdi9TGDsjgkBBZ0KeS1-egt37L7E~q1MqyNj1ccDvU99~oEps4FxuILVP4_

686748437.jpg?key=640480&Expires=1352813962&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=lq8YbrokrAtAxIvCpHmKsQie8dxZuiGwDmOBRL~Ww5UNhtO0jCcJSmxcIX1hOzl3PcaDhK3NrHZjLnf6qgJyUFvjFi-JoBmscdvdd3LMakZVvm6lsPpd-cp0IgrOJ3B6RBGCQGKRwa-NM~Z-vxUcbYh01xqeafcFtKNAQvZ3zfs_

Seeing quite a lot of kamilias buying Girls Forever and Karasia DVD.

A7k74TaCQAAcOiB.jpg

A7lPOLTCIAAGTF_.jpg

A7lCsDvCMAE-eCY.jpg

There's a photocard too ? Not sure for karasia or girls' forever. Should be for Karasia dvd though.

A7jHZzbCIAI1UQV.jpg

The ever present promo truck

686599566.jpg?key=32642448&Expires=1352813616&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=UAUYahTuS5PHiDMk~mPeqTt-cVnP6izG-YbPP5AjwR8rwxbc~ovsNHlscpe7TT4~xMQ91LHHbD4CqaDrKIlm9zQLmvdh6jDlY9EqPmkO12GIbmocINb7c5U1yjW8WEJGE8hQ3wnkFtGg915rhTcNU4fIX4PaSpgEuT8OpyN-Ktw_

Edited by jjy

^ thanks for sharing!

It's always so interesting to see kara promotion in japan.

Hoping for good sales~ ^^

sorry for feigning ignorance, but sexy zone? will it be impossible to beat them? D:

From another source, kara realtime rank for GF so far is behind Sexy zone. But let's be optimistic k :)

Ah..i am quite new to them as well. I just know that they are quite a new boy group from JE ( same company as top boy groups in Japan : arashi, smap, kattun, hey say jump and many more). Considering that it is a JE group, they can sell quite well too. This new album seems to be their first album too.

Their previous sales number for their Singles is in the spoiler tag just in case anyone is curious. cr: Wikipedia

November 16, 2011 : "Sexy Zone" 1 240,964

2 April 11, 2012 "Lady ダイヤモンド" 1 133,551

3 October 3, 2012 "Sexy Summerに雪が降る" 1 104,460

Edited by jjy

Just heard the preview of the new songs...

Currently I think Oops! is definitely the best for me - I really love the flow of the song; the different parts are very well distinguished and the build-up to chorus is really well contrasted. The falsettos in the chorus are good too :thumbup1:. Give Me Give Me is a far second. Innocent Girl, well, is the cute bubbly KARA song while the chorus of Shake It Up has a cheerleader-ish sound.

But there must be a reason for KARA picking Kiss Me Tonight as their favourite, so the lyrics of the song must be more meaningful for them to choose it.

I still can't and differentiate them clearly other than Oops. Still trying to recognise the songs. :tongue: They are quite generic and aren't as catchy to me.

Edited by Redresonance

the album released today rite??

hopefully they going great~~

another platinum!!!

gonna get my copy soon~

Just heard the preview of the new songs...

Currently I think Oops! is definitely the best for me - I really love the flow of the song; the different parts are very well distinguished and the build-up to chorus is really well contrasted. The falsettos in the chorus are good too :thumbup1:. Give Me Give Me is a far second. Innocent Girl, well, is the cute bubbly KARA song while the chorus of Shake It Up has a cheerleader-ish sound.

But there must be a reason for KARA picking Kiss Me Tonight as their favourite, so the lyrics of the song must be more meaningful for them to choose it.

I still can't and differentiate them clearly other than Oops. Still trying to recognise the songs. :tongue: They are quite generic and aren't as catchy to me.

nice review~

Im gonna give a listen to it~

what is happening with our girls in japan? :0

Lacking of public interest and huge digital hits prior to this album compare to Girl 's Talk and Super Girl which have a lot of digital killer chart on the tracklist -_- Well, still have a lot of hope for weekly #1 position if it can keep its consistency :)

IDK, it seems like an excuse to put the blame of the decrease in sales on japanese music industry decreasing overall.

I think Kamilias should think of it like this... I was wrong in saying something is wrong with our girls. They are as bright and hardworking as last year. It's fine if people are losing interest in kara. As long as their releases have quality then people will comeback to buy their releases~

Also, keep in mind, that our girls dont always need number one. KARA's charm will reel in buyers and keep GF sales consistent :D

Also, we do not need to compare them to other groups to satisfy ourselves that they're #1 Comparing is fine as long as we dont get butt hurt to the point of hating lool

I just had to remind myself of this ^^ Still sad that the sales are on the par of electric boy's sales which only has 1 or 2 songs.

KARA's hoobae, A-JAX, is going to make a comeback so it made me feel better :33

^ agree that comparisons are not worth the time.

Well, you can't deny that in general, sales this year for kara has been lower. But that should not stop kamilias from enjoying the music that they released.

The making video of Girl's Forever album cover. All of them are growing up to be fine women ..haha. The GF album gives off a more mature sound that Girls' talk and Super Girl.

Maybe this album might signal the end of the girls trilogy though? The next album will be the start of the women trilogy..XD..random thinking

Close up version of Girl's Power. You can find other close up videos from GF in the same channel.

Edited by jjy

Hey neris, well said. I actually didn't expect sales to equal or surpass SG's debut, although I hoped it would.

Music trends and artists popularity always fluctuate. And it may be unrealistic to think that KARA will be at the top sellers forever (although that would be great).

Regardless of where they end up on the charts, we know they've put their hearts in making and promoting their music as they always do. They are never less than genuine. And that's why we love and support them.

Their charm has got me hooked, that's for sure! Jack up that sales counter by 1, ORICON !!!!