[2012.10.08] Kara is to hold an exclusive concert at the Tokyo Dome as the first Korean female artist

Yongery

2012100819200389776_1.jpg

KARA is the first korean girl group to hold a solo concert at the Japan Tokyo Dome.

KARA has announced today that they will be holding their first Tokyo Dome Solo concert next year on January 6 for the '2012 Sigma Festival in Okinawa'.

3 years after promoting and debuting in Japan, KARA has finally been chosen to perform at the Tokyo Dome for a solo concert, making them the first girl group to do so.

The Tokyo Dome can seat up to 50,000 people and is one of the biggest locations and is considered an artist's dream stage. Singers such as Big Bang, Rain and TVXQ have performed here.

KARA has also held their solo concert tour, 'KARASIA' in Japan. It started off in Yokohama and continued on for a total of 6 cities and 12 performances in front of a total of 15,000 fans.

They are currently performing "Pandora" in Korea and has also released their 7th Japan single, Electric Boy.

[cr]: kpopstarz

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tokyo dome, one of their dreams has just been granted..

magnificent.. thinking back when they just debuted in japan..

as long as one works hard and with luck, anything can happen.

hopefully more opportunities will come towards kara..

here for more information on the ticket sales which starts on 8th dec.

it's cheap and they may extend another day if sales are snatched up in hours.

at last! our lovely 5 dream has come true, a solo concert at the Tokyo Dome! Great job KARA! I hope all your dreams can be granted just like this one! And of course a huge congrats to all Kamilia around the world, let's keep on supporting our girls! :thumbup:

KARA JJANG!

Hurray and congratulations to the girls!

They've realized yet another of their dreams and at such a grand stage as well!

When they announced it at Sigma Festival, you could really see the glee on KARA's faces and hear the resounding roar of the crowd!

Really feel happy and proud for every Kamilia out there! :D

Wow finally it is here. It got me asking how long did they dream this day? Should be more than 2 years ago since I first heard it. Still it is heart-warming knowing that they continued dreaming strongly without waking up letting it go. It is not an easy thing to do at all yet they kept dreaming big.

If anyone here have the opportunity to go to that concert. I cannot even say grab for it but run for it. This is a very high peak for Kara and even the history for Japan music. I would love to experience this moment too.

So unexpected and freaking awesome! I'm so so so proud and happy for the girls. They have come a long way. KARA is the epitome of the phrase: if at first don't succeed try, try again. They are such an inspiration to me!!

I was so happy when I learned about it. I'm very proud of my girls.

Tokyo Dome is really big. I remember when Perfume performed there. It was awesome!

I really wish I could go because I love the concept of KARASIA. I want to see KARA perform live.

Finally they're going to establish themselves as top artists in Japan after working so hard and spending so much time promoting there. Being the first girl group from Korea to do that is commendable. :thumbup: I really love J-Kamilia for showing so much love to KARA on all fans' behalf.

So is this a continuation of KARASIA tour? Or just a special concert event?