[2012.10.08] Kara is to hold an exclusive concert at the Tokyo Dome as the first Korean female artist

Yongery

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in tears when I read the news and watched the announcement on Sigma Festival, that's their dream stage. When Gyul said jokingly in Karasia Saitama about meeting again in Tokyo Dome, I knew she and them meant it. First Kohaku and now Tokyo Dome, what's waiting next? Kara always make us Kamilia proud!

So happy for our precious 5 girls!! :) one of their dream finally came true! so proud of KARA. congratulation han seungyeon, Park gyuri, Goo hara, Nicole jung, and my biased Kang jiyoung! excited to see you on the concert! KARA TAKING OVER THE WORLD!

can anyone please tell me how i can buy tickets for the Tokyo Dome concert?? i really want to go to Tokyo to see this

where are you coming from? I am also trying to get tickets for the concert.

Gyuri can try kissing everyone of her sisters in the group on stage in the dome. Not only Cole this time. :blushing:

She can kiss me too. lol :P . Just booked my flight for this, and waiting on my ticket confirmation.

Aaa... so sad that I live in Brazil >.< It's too far away from Japan and just the air ticket costs tons of money!

Anyways, so proud that KARA managed to do it! It was always their dream, so getting to hold a solo concert in Tokyo Dome is just too big! Even for a JPOP group it's hard, imagine how it is for a KPOP girl group! KARA Daebak

Really, KARA showed everyone that dreams can become true if you try hard

@PinkPanda, are you also going to the concert? Maybe we can have a meet up with other kamillias before the concert.

yup going already booked my flight kekeke! i strongely agree! we should meet up with other kamilia as well before the concert or during the concert we can watch it together. That would be awesome! :thumbup:

yup going already booked my flight kekeke! i strongely agree! we should meet up with other kamilia as well before the concert or during the concert we can watch it together. That would be awesome! :thumbup:

sounds like a plan. when are you arriving? I will be landing on 12/31.