[2012.10.08] Kara is to hold an exclusive concert at the Tokyo Dome as the first Korean female artist

Yongery

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@k0uki Can I ask how you got tickets for this? From this article, it sounded like the tickets went on sale yesterday, and sold out in 30 minutes. So I'm curious (and confused)

http://www.officiallykmusic.com/karas-tokyo-dome-concert-tickets-sold-out-in-30-minutes/

I went through a 3rd party and was able to get tickets through the first fanclub lottery.

Yup. We bought fanclub tickets back in November. The downside to purchasing fanclub tickets in Japan as opposed to regular tickets is that your seating location is randomized by the lottery system. I believe that we are guaranteed at least decent seats but we may end up getting seats that are really close.

Yay for horrible english translations ^^; what does 40,005 koku refer to when they are talking about how much it fills?

I just posted allkpops article also. 45,000 tickets were sold in 5 minutes. I believe the other 10,000 went towards the fan lottery in November.

Congrats to KARA for selling out at the Dome! Congrats to all the kamilias that are going to see them! The concert will be madness as usual. Funny when they debut back in 2007, read somewhere that they only had a couple of dozen fans showing up at a fanmeet. To sell out in 5 min...that's just madness.

Does anyone know how much merchandise were going for at the KARASIA concert in Japan? I am trying to plan out how much i should put aside for merchandise purchase at the Tokyo Dome concert.

Well it just goes to show how talented and awsome the girls are. It's trully amazing that they get to be be the first Kpop girl group to performe at the Tokyo dome, they have so earned this for all their hard work and comitment.