• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Yongery

[2012.10.08] Kara is to hold an exclusive concert at the Tokyo Dome as the first Korean female artist

119 posts in this topic

sounds like a plan. when are you arriving? I will be landing on 12/31.

Will be landing 12/28 :) hehehe! how will we meet there?

crying ;; finally their dream comes true!! i'm so happy for them SO happy!! i'd like to go but i can't~~ so bad xD

don't want to miss it!! i'm excited for this!!! who are going?

I was so proud of Kara when I first herd this news! They finally have been recognized enough to perform at such an amazing arena ^^ Congratulations to the awesome kara ;o

Will be landing 12/28 :) hehehe! how will we meet there?

Hmm not sure yet. too bad I don't have a international cell phone.

Hmm not sure yet. too bad I don't have a international cell phone.

same here i dont have any international phone XD ahaha..

so proud of the girls. Kara has become top kpop girl group in Japan. Now all we need to see Rainbow to be successful in Japan and korea

I got so happy when the news came! KARA showing all their power!

I'm doing my best to go to this concert, it's going to be a memorable event!

KARA Deabak!!!

The stage where all artists are dreamed of...

Just cant believe this actually happens lol

Well I feel proud the girls made it ^^

Always the top in Japan...

Hope too SNSD will made there ><

About 7 weeks to go. Cant wait to see KARA again.

Hah, that's why Kara is the most pro one, Kara will always be rockstar in japan, is performing in Tokyo Dome really that big?

The Tokyo Dome is literally the Biggest venue Japan has to offer, so having a concert dedicated to KARA there is trusting them to sell out a 50,000 seat theater in foreign soil. I think it's a pretty big deal :x

wow that's really awesome indeed. i mean for example take a look for AKB48. they're idol group from japan even took 6 years for to preform there. and now KARA? they're really great in japan compare to other girl group in korea.

good luck KARA! i'm gonna watch you perform there :3

I'm waiting for more news from DSP or UMJ about this concert...I want so bad to be able to be there because Tokyo Dome is just something really big !!!!! Want to share this moment with our girls lol.

This will be an amazing and historical event for KARA and Kamilia. Imagine 50.000 Kamilias chanting, singing, dancing, and loving as one. I wish i can be there as well :)

I can't wait for this!!! :thumbup:

I applied for the pre-sale tickets and by the end of this week I should know if I got them or not. This is really going to be an incredible moment for KARA and Kamilia. Performing at the Tokyo Dome is one of the greatest honours any artist can aspire to.

I'm just a little bit worried about the new album and DVD sales in Japan... I hope this doesn't mean that they have problems selling tickets for the show as well.

Proud of the girls! This is a great realization, congratulations to them (even if I can not go). Proud to be Kamilia :wub:

Edited by Laura Reis

I will be attending this concert! I can't wait to see Kara again and explore Tokyo. It's only a month away, I'm soooooooo excited :D

I will be attending this concert! I can't wait to see Kara again and explore Tokyo. It's only a month away, I'm soooooooo excited :D/>

Ramen for breakfast everyday. Haha. 5 weeks to go.

Ramen for breakfast everyday. Haha. 5 weeks to go.

Yes! I don't even care about my birthday or Christmas, I just want December to be over with so we can go already haha :lol:

can't go because of work but i guess i will pray for their success at home. they are the best, anyways.

So who else is going to this concert? Me and jonnydrama would love to meet and hang out with other kamillias in Tokyo.

I am so happy that the girls are becoming the first ever Korean female artist to ever perform at the Tokyo Dome in Japan. I absolutely wish all of the girls the very, very, very, very best of luck on their Tokyo Dome conert and I hope that it will be super duper successful

Here is the official poster for the concert.

A9gq5oLCUAEqBa9.jpg

How long do you think it'll take them to sell-out (*^_^)-d