• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
I LOVE U

KARA ..I want to KISS you!!!

62 members have voted

1. 1. Which KARA member will I KISS? ( if I have the opportunity to do so)

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Jiyoung
    • I am GREEDY.... I want to kiss all of them
    • No,I won't kiss because I am loyal to my wife/husband/girlfriend orboyfriend
    • No,I won't kiss because I will not betray my fellow KAMILIAS
    • No,I won't kiss because I don't want to be killed
    • This poll is wasting my valuable time
    • No, I won't kiss because it will be crossing over the line. I'm nothing more but just a fan

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

41 posts in this topic

:blushing:/> :eyelove:/> :blushing:/> :eyelove:/> :blushing:/> :eyelove:/> :blushing:/> :eyelove:/>

Gyuri

0Kq9s.jpg

Seungyeon

2jrX6.jpg

Nicole

xeH6Q.jpg

Hara

WXOsX.jpg

Jiyoung

b81jy.jpg

KARA: KISS ME TONIGHT

Edited by I LOVE U
1 person likes this

I am Hammie biased.... i won't kiss ur fellow sisters,,,, i am loyal to u :blushing:

Edited by I LOVE U

Gyul biased here!

but well let's be honest being able to kiss anyone of them even if it's not your bias it's alr like

JIYOUNG! SO CUTE!!! WOOOOOAH No.1 Maknae in a No.1 Kpop group! wooah! sarangae jiyoung!

Omg... Jiyoung's picture is so smexy ~ :lol:

I am greedy btw :lol2:

ahh Seungyeon Seungyeon Seungyeon . :blushing: only Seungyeon :blush:

I wouldn't dream of kissing anyone of them. It's when I stop being a Kamilia when that will happen - it's impossible. :blushing: But of course, who wouldn't hope to be able to kiss any of them? They're all dream girls haha.

we need this/my option:

"No, I won't kiss because it's crossing over the line. I'm nothing more but just a fan."

In this pic seungyeon's lips is the best! but i really want to kiss jiyoung in the cheeks or forehead! i won't dare to kiss her in the lips, ill ask permission first! thats how i really respect jiyoung! :)

What a post "I LOVE U"!

So the question is who I want to kiss? I don't know whether this is tough question or an obvious one. All of these girls are "angels" to me. :) No brainer, right? I will be keeping the "answer" to myself first.

When it comes to things such as kiss I would make sure KARA is ready to accept it or they are very agreeable with it. A kiss is not something I would use carelessly or give too freely especially with another pair or in these case Kara. A kiss is a really powerful thing. Forget about french kiss, a touch on the cheeks with lips would felt like fire. The feeling of a true kiss with genuine liking felt like being burned by fire and your body would feel a strong electrical sensation as if you are being zapped by electricity or lighting. The feeling reach deep almost to heart. It grows even stronger if you like or love the person more.

For me I guess the appropriate thing would be to have KARA offer their kiss instead rather than you yourself. I don't think they would like being surprised kiss by someone they do not know to well. It is better if a kiss is "genuine" with love. When that day came, just be really thankful that you are appreciated. My 2 cents.

Edited by Palaverist

To clarify about it, i mean by you having an opportunity to kiss, doesn't mean you just attack them out of nowhere....

examples,

Maybe 1 day you are famous, you have chance to shoot a kiss scene with them.

Cheers , it should be a fun post anyway...! :thumbup:

@Palaverist,, U wrote a wise post. i am 18 dont realy have experience on the kissing part hahah :blush:

To clarify about it, i mean by you having an opportunity to kiss, doesn't mean you just attack them out of nowhere....

examples,

Maybe 1 day you are famous, you have chance to shoot a kiss scene with them.

Cheers , it should be a fun post anyway...! :thumbup:

Ya, duh?! I'll definitely kill anyone who attacks them out of nowhere, so... of course I make sure I don't attack them as well. Anyway that's criminal already. I respect KARA for who they are - I see them as ideal girls and performers, and we're just having a fictional discussion of our false hopes -_- . Anyway, this is just for the fun and we shouldn't be taken that seriously.

Have to agree with Palaverist, a kiss on the cheek would be burning already. And I think it's better if a girl kisses a guy first instead, feels more romantic. I wonder if there're any fan girls in this thread. This is getting a little awkward and absurd lol!

@I LOVE U

Oh, that is what you meant. Hehe, you would get your kiss one day. :) If I was famous like I am an actor or in a singer the answer is maybe yes. Still that would feel kind of weird if it is like following a script or to make a scene more fitting. I remembered Ji Young being kissed on the forehead in her solo "Wanna Do". I really love this song and the mv. Do anyone feel jealous? I felt that a bit, but the mv is too touching and sad for me to feel jealous.

I would still like a "real" kiss with real feelings of liking though rather than a scripted one or out of formality. A real one is vastly different.

@Redresonance

I agree with that too. I remember once where Nicole was being surprised kiss by someone, if I could recall he is wearing soccer uniform. The part where I think it goes like someone saying 1,2,3 then suddenly surprise kiss. What was that show again? She was really shocked and she screamed out loud. Hara's mouth is just wide open. In her mind she must be shocked that her "girlfriend" is kissed. Poor Nicole must be in such a trauma. I really wondered if that guy is hunted dead already. Haha. KARA girls faced a lot media attention, they need their space too. An attack kiss is the last thing they would want.

I also think it is more romantic for a girl to kiss too. It really takes a lot for a girl to kiss a guy first. A girl that did that is a strong person indeed. Usually the boys are expected to be the one.

Yep where are the girls here? We need some views from them.

Does anyone remember Kara being kissed by someone? I love this thread. Absurd in a funny way.

Edited by Palaverist

"I am GREEDY.... I want to kiss all of them"

It may seem silly, but I want to kiss them all. But of course, only on the cheek and even though I'm a fan, there's nothing wrong with wanting to hug, kiss them. And what evil would if I will give a peck on the cheek of them?

oh my god if I were a guy I would totally kill to get the opportunity to kiss Hara! :P

If given the chance, all of 'em :3 but yeah, that would be a little over the top

That's a rear opportunity but no, I won't kiss because it's crossing over the line. I'm nothing more but just a fan :)

A hug is enough for me ;)

Even though I'm a girl I would like to kiss the all!

I mean, here in Mexico we kiss each other's cheeks when we greet or when we bid farewell so...yeah, I would like to kiss them hello and goodbye! :thankful:

Although I'm a really true KAMILIA and I am falling love into KARA, but, about the kiss, I think although if I have the opportunity, I feel it will be better I just be a KAMILIA who stand by KARA, only cheers for them, supports for them.... I think this is my duty for being a KAMILIA..... I'm a KAMILIA, but the kiss has going too far from that.........

1 person likes this

I get to kiss them 2x, once for me and once for HCF. :claps:

Please send a special kiss for Cole  :teary: 

I have to be selfish at one point.. LOL 

I voted Jing despite my gender!

Hara Hara Hara, i want to kiss you all the day!!

1 person likes this