KARA ..I want to KISS you!!!

I LOVE U

62 members have voted

1. 1. Which KARA member will I KISS? ( if I have the opportunity to do so)

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Jiyoung
    • I am GREEDY.... I want to kiss all of them
    • No,I won't kiss because I am loyal to my wife/husband/girlfriend orboyfriend
    • No,I won't kiss because I will not betray my fellow KAMILIAS
    • No,I won't kiss because I don't want to be killed
    • This poll is wasting my valuable time
    • No, I won't kiss because it will be crossing over the line. I'm nothing more but just a fan

:blushing:/> :eyelove:/> :blushing:/> :eyelove:/> :blushing:/> :eyelove:/> :blushing:/> :eyelove:/>

Gyuri

0Kq9s.jpg

Seungyeon

2jrX6.jpg

Nicole

xeH6Q.jpg

Hara

WXOsX.jpg

Jiyoung

b81jy.jpg

KARA: KISS ME TONIGHT

Edited by I LOVE U
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

What a post "I LOVE U"!

So the question is who I want to kiss? I don't know whether this is tough question or an obvious one. All of these girls are "angels" to me. :) No brainer, right? I will be keeping the "answer" to myself first.

When it comes to things such as kiss I would make sure KARA is ready to accept it or they are very agreeable with it. A kiss is not something I would use carelessly or give too freely especially with another pair or in these case Kara. A kiss is a really powerful thing. Forget about french kiss, a touch on the cheeks with lips would felt like fire. The feeling of a true kiss with genuine liking felt like being burned by fire and your body would feel a strong electrical sensation as if you are being zapped by electricity or lighting. The feeling reach deep almost to heart. It grows even stronger if you like or love the person more.

For me I guess the appropriate thing would be to have KARA offer their kiss instead rather than you yourself. I don't think they would like being surprised kiss by someone they do not know to well. It is better if a kiss is "genuine" with love. When that day came, just be really thankful that you are appreciated. My 2 cents.

Edited by Palaverist

To clarify about it, i mean by you having an opportunity to kiss, doesn't mean you just attack them out of nowhere....

examples,

Maybe 1 day you are famous, you have chance to shoot a kiss scene with them.

Cheers , it should be a fun post anyway...! :thumbup:

@Palaverist,, U wrote a wise post. i am 18 dont realy have experience on the kissing part hahah :blush:

To clarify about it, i mean by you having an opportunity to kiss, doesn't mean you just attack them out of nowhere....

examples,

Maybe 1 day you are famous, you have chance to shoot a kiss scene with them.

Cheers , it should be a fun post anyway...! :thumbup:

Ya, duh?! I'll definitely kill anyone who attacks them out of nowhere, so... of course I make sure I don't attack them as well. Anyway that's criminal already. I respect KARA for who they are - I see them as ideal girls and performers, and we're just having a fictional discussion of our false hopes -_- . Anyway, this is just for the fun and we shouldn't be taken that seriously.

Have to agree with Palaverist, a kiss on the cheek would be burning already. And I think it's better if a girl kisses a guy first instead, feels more romantic. I wonder if there're any fan girls in this thread. This is getting a little awkward and absurd lol!

@I LOVE U

Oh, that is what you meant. Hehe, you would get your kiss one day. :) If I was famous like I am an actor or in a singer the answer is maybe yes. Still that would feel kind of weird if it is like following a script or to make a scene more fitting. I remembered Ji Young being kissed on the forehead in her solo "Wanna Do". I really love this song and the mv. Do anyone feel jealous? I felt that a bit, but the mv is too touching and sad for me to feel jealous.

I would still like a "real" kiss with real feelings of liking though rather than a scripted one or out of formality. A real one is vastly different.

@Redresonance

I agree with that too. I remember once where Nicole was being surprised kiss by someone, if I could recall he is wearing soccer uniform. The part where I think it goes like someone saying 1,2,3 then suddenly surprise kiss. What was that show again? She was really shocked and she screamed out loud. Hara's mouth is just wide open. In her mind she must be shocked that her "girlfriend" is kissed. Poor Nicole must be in such a trauma. I really wondered if that guy is hunted dead already. Haha. KARA girls faced a lot media attention, they need their space too. An attack kiss is the last thing they would want.

I also think it is more romantic for a girl to kiss too. It really takes a lot for a girl to kiss a guy first. A girl that did that is a strong person indeed. Usually the boys are expected to be the one.

Yep where are the girls here? We need some views from them.

Does anyone remember Kara being kissed by someone? I love this thread. Absurd in a funny way.

Edited by Palaverist

• 2 weeks later...

"I am GREEDY.... I want to kiss all of them"

It may seem silly, but I want to kiss them all. But of course, only on the cheek and even though I'm a fan, there's nothing wrong with wanting to hug, kiss them. And what evil would if I will give a peck on the cheek of them?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Although I'm a really true KAMILIA and I am falling love into KARA, but, about the kiss, I think although if I have the opportunity, I feel it will be better I just be a KAMILIA who stand by KARA, only cheers for them, supports for them.... I think this is my duty for being a KAMILIA..... I'm a KAMILIA, but the kiss has going too far from that.........

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...