[2009.02.09] Popular group Kara's transformation to pure goddesses!

tinggg

200902090729591002_1_arirara.jpg

Kara, who has received a lot of love from their cute and lively pretty girl images, have released their visual concepts for the special edition <Honey>, which are instead a pure image.

Before Kara's special edition of their second mini album <Pretty Girl> is released on the 18th, the special edition of <Honey> will be released online on the 12th. Recently Kara has used a cute and lively image during their promotions of Pretty Girl, this time with Honey promotions you'll see a pure image you hadn't seen before that gives of a powerful womanly feeling.

<Honey> is a mix of the work of Han JaeHo and Kim SeungSoo, which can compete with the title song <Pretty Girl> to the end. With the electronic theme giving a lounge feel, combined with a dance song, it starts of with the popular refrain "My only Honey~", plus Seungyeon's sad narration and piano melody, harmonizing together to create a deep impression, the synthesizing theme rings in your ears.

The transformed pure goddess version of Kara will begin <Honey> promotions with KBS's Music Bank's performance on the 13th.

Link: http://breaknews.com/sub_read.html?uid=96103&section=sc4

Tip-Off: Mae

Translated by: Tinggg @ KARAholic

Take out with full credits when redistributing. Do not add in or remove anything

I can't wait till their comeback, ahhh I'm so anxious!! I'm glad their comeback will be on music bank--their stages are always nice! And they srsly do look like goddesses, I'm sure Gyuri is happy about that :) Ahh their dance must be really cute as well. But from what SY showed it seemed more like an upbeat choreography than womenly? Er, idk if I'm making sense hehe.

Thanks for sharing! I'm anticipating~~

thanks tinggg :)

oh so their concept is pure goddesses ? lol

i was also wondering how this concept can be performed

with the new mix of Honey :D.. extremely anticipating it lol

and i wonder what this version of Honey sounds like :D

btw.. i love that they are wearing dresses and not random mixing of clothing XD

i really wonder how the outfits for honey gonna be like. haha. i imagined for it to be white and girly. :)

goddesses Kara. :D Gyul has infected every single one of them. lol

haha yea, im glad that they're having it on Mubank instead of Mcount too. lol Better stage and sound system too. Hopefully there'll be no more incidents. lol

i cant wait! Teasers, Mv, comeback!!

happy week for all of us. :D

thanks Ting!!

The transformed pure goddess version of Kara
That sounds weird O.O And thanks tinggg!

I wonder if their performance outfits will look something like these.

I wouldn't have expected it for the dance-y song that Honey is.

The best thing to me is, that 30-something paged picture book

Will have photographs like these <333 And I love the tea things XD

Edited by whaleatape

btw.. i love that they are wearing dresses and not random mixing of clothing XD

for reals! i could not stand those "grandma" outfits at all towards the end of pretty girl...i was gonna die...i'm sure our girls will look great...i'm excited :)

Pure Goddesses Kara...XD

Can't wait to see this kind of image of Kara...

I'm really excited to hear the special edition of Honey and their first performance of Honey on MuBank...XD

I guess Gyul onni gave DSP an idea and made all Kara members Goddesses...lol

Thank you very much for the translations Tinggg onni ^^

Ahhh! I can't wait for their comeback. I'm getting excited

Just reading this. ^^ artxprincess - i think Seung yeon's

Narration is the beginning part where she goes "If I I I, Didn't

Have You . . so on and on" is the narration part.

waaah! now I can't wait for there comeback... seeing those pictures make me more excited plus I wonder how Honey will turn out..

I wanna hear SeungYunnie's narration...

there picture looks great! thanks for sharing...