[VIDEO] SEUNGYEON videos.....Recommended

I LOVE U

^

what a match emoticon to express how you and I feel about the video :D , definitely one of my favourite fancam by aechak :thumbup:

bring back this collab please..

and my favorite fanmade video from J-Kamilia with over 780k views

Edited by rhe-c

^

what a match emoticon to express how you and I feel about the video :D , definitely one of my favourite fancam by aechak :thumbup:

bring back this collab please..

and my favorite fanmade video from J-Kamilia with over 780k views

The MB collaboration stage is so awesome,, 3 of my most fav idols [seungyeon, Taecyeon, Uee] are dancing on the same stage.... PD of Music Bank pls bring back this collaboration stage concept........

I feel that I am so close to Seungyeon while enjoying the PV ,.....nice 1....

Hope there are more Seungyeon videos from you, hahaha

^

you expect more videos from me? well I have so many favourites that I don't think it could be fit in the whole thread :D

aside from Guilty PV of course and SS501's Lucky Days PV and Guilty Performance in Karasia Saitama (there I've mentioned it all :lol:)

Ham with the band!

I'm sure all if not most of Ham biased have watched this

Han Seung Yeon! Han Seung Yeon!

Edited by rhe-c

^

you expect more videos from me? well I have so many favourites that I don't think it could be fit in the whole thread :D

aside from Guilty PV of course and SS501's Lucky Days PV and Guilty Performance in Karasia Saitama (there I've mentioned it all :lol:)

Ham with the band!

I'm sure all if not most of Ham biased have watched this

Han Seung Yeon! Han Seung Yeon!

Thanks @rhe-c

I love Hammie although she is short 5.20.......and keep on losing her balance

R-rated HAmmie dances with her 'gang'

Edited by I LOVE U

Her smile and eye smile really attracts me all the time! just by looking at her face you can see her cuteness and sweetness! :)

Are you referring to Ji young..........why your description sound so familiar........HHHAHAHHAHAH

HAMMIE so CUTE with A 'HEART' on her head

[Fancam] Seungyeon - 20110917 SYNNARA (ILSAN lafesta)

Cr. @TJX_JungNicole♥ @karachen

Hammie and HARA is a cute couple

HARA seems like to "bully" SEUNGYEON ... hahhahah :)

To be exact if i dont know KARA well, i will thought that HARA is a older sister who likes to pick on her younger sister , hammie

Edited by I LOVE U
  • Like 2

best fancam of Guilty performance in karasia Seoul (IMO)

Really well take Guity fancam,like it....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard that, it is very romantic to french kiss around Eiffel Tower....... I should accompanied HAMMMIE,,.... disappointed now ...... laugh out loud

Edited by I LOVE U

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quite funny but not bad , but do any1 know what show is SEUNGYEON was in, that she need to eat the hang seaweed????

• Like 1

For those who are not so familiar with HAMMIE,,, here is some sweet facts about her......

her first love is at 14, that really shocked me, what do u mean by first love???? having a boyfriend or having ur first crush on some1??? I wonder? :)(

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quite funny but not bad , but do any1 know what show is SEUNGYEON was in, that she need to eat the hang seaweed????

it's from last year show, 110202 SBS King of Idols (she's with Hara and other idols); I can't find eng sub on youtube anymore but I'm sure you can google it and find it in your way :)

and be ready for some jealousness :tongue:

Edited by rhe-c

it's from last year show, 110202 SBS King of Idols (she's with Hara and other idols); I can't find eng sub on youtube anymore but I'm sure you can google it and find it in your way :)

and be ready for some jealousness :tongue:

Cant find it on Youtube but for those interested can go to this link

King Of Idols Part 4 Eng Sub 110202

all together 6 parts...

Part4

I am getting jealous now, that lucky Onew,,, i wish i was him,, i will take good care of hammie......no matter how hard it will be

PArt6

How dare Eunhyuk treat Hammie like this, anyway thank him so that i can see hammie dancing around shyly :blush:

THose guys are damn lucky,, they get so close with the hottest stars today

Hammie is the naturally cutest among the females

Edited by I LOVE U
  • Like 1

Warning : Not good for the heart!

cr.aechak

My heart was pounding heart when hammie is dancing in the rain ....on KBS Korean Olympic team comeback ceremony

I should go to gym more often,,,,, freaking hot abs you have there my dear......

I want more hehehe :blushing::eyelove:

WARNING ALERT!!!: R-18; pls don't WATCH if vulnerable to asthma or Heart attack {high blood pressure}

:OCZgm:

:VxmQu:

Wanna 17-01-2010

cr.aechak0724

Hmm... very sexy indeed... Both Hammie and Nicole's inner shirt is the shortest in length ^_^