[VIDEO] SEUNGYEON videos.....Recommended

I LOVE U

Warning : Not good for the heart!

[youtubevideo]CUJbAue75Fk

cr.aechak

dammit... that was by far their hottest performance imo since they debuted.

it's like the rain gods just decided they wanted to give people a little something extra :D

Edited by xxoo
No quoting videos, please.

WARNING!!!: R-18

22/05/2010 Dream Concert Seungyeon Awesome Fancams

Cr. MrHoneyHamSY for the excellent videos

Seungyeon Must WATCH

Remarks:

Video content: Marvelous

Audio quality: acceptable

Total rating: Outstanding

Opinion:

SHAKE it BABY, SHAKE it BABY!!!

I have been a fan of Kara since early 2010, this video is really a nostalgic piece. Hammie is not so revealing these days. this is a good news, nosebleed incidents will not occured so often, lol :).

Year of 2012, man i can't really remember all those New girls group debuts....

However, I can't really acknowledge a group which can fit with cute + hot + sexy concepts so perfectly as KARA.. ]undeniable fact].

I wanted to share this video to my fellow Seungyeon Fans, it is not because I am pervert but I feel strongly that as a member of karaholic, i should share the treasure and joy with my fellow comrades. Also in the hope that you all will share awesome HAMMIE clips with me too, hahaha

HAMMIE, you really impressed me with your courage and hardworking attitude to achieve greatness.

I believe all top stars must go through such a phrase to obtain success, publicity and popularity...

I really like Hammie looks and figure, totally fantastic.

Her sweet smile while performing really melt my heart.

I rarely like short hairs but it is exception for Hammie, she really looks mature and cute with it. Pls cut your hair.

By the way, I am going to praised the 1 who took the fancam, you are very good at taking video.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin

Remarks:

Video content: Awesome

Audio quality: below par

Total rating: Great

Opinion:

Besides the audio part, the video was awesome. All the members looked hot with their outfit.. Man wildest dream ,,, just joking,

ANYWAY, ENJOY THE VIDEOs,GUYS

pls do share more Hammie related videos on this thread..

THANK you very Much

============================================================================================================================================================================

*This post reflects my opinion and not necessarily those of KARAHOLIC

Edited by I LOVE U

@Ilu

I remember that dream concert of Seungyeon. I watched it during the Lupin days. I was there too. Yeah like you I am certainly more than blown away by her badassness and hotness in that video. That cameraman deserve a medal, he hold it so stable even looking at that shear beauty. It is also raining too! Rain makes Kara really beautiful.

I do agree with what you say. Kara is certainly very flexible. They are not binded by any style at all, they are free to try any style. This is a well honed skill. Kara is really good at it.

Yeah Seungyeon life is not exactly a smooth one but even with all that she remained so strong. The emotion she put into her performances is so full of passion. I mean really she gives it all in performing and she work persistently at it. I love her in short hair too, she look very neat and sweet in it.

Here another one where Kara is in rain. Hammie and Kara look so hot! I love Kara in the rain, they are really beautiful. They even left the stage!

Edited by Palaverist

• 2 weeks later...

Very good fan made video , it really need dedication to produce such a nostalgic moment for kara and kamilia

Hammie was having intimate relationship with the members epecially Gyuri..

She seems to be very obedient toward Gyuri

I like the part where hammie try to trick Gyuri after being tricked by cheeky Hara...

their facial expression is really cute

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...