[Jingly] Jiyoung-Karaholic date strategy

MEETING DATES: Every Sunday at 2pm UTC

-----Summary for Sunday Nov. 18, 2012's Meeting

....(busy week for me so this hasn't been updated yet)

-----Summary for Sunday Nov. 11, 2012's Meeting

The attendance was huge. The following attended (by KH name unless indicated by *): Palaverist, ilovekaramorethanthebeatles, nicolelista, RiezZ, ArtemisMaster, winterfrost, bobmcbob118, Pooding, I LOVE U, Pinkpanda, whyler, TJX_JungNicole, hardcolefan, angel_sanctuary, HANA* (I'm pretty sure that is SeoTaeng of KH), Yongery, ukiyagk, tinaomina, Daine, KaraChen, inuarnus, and joooo. If I missed anyone please let me know. Thank you all for coming. We didn't realize free Chatzy rooms have a limit of 10 people, so not everyone could be in the room at once.

I LOVE U presented has discussion with the KH admins. KH seems to like our project and Lupang has been assigned to oversee us.

Next, we discussed many ideas for videos. Since KARA likes animals, we thought of different animal videos we could make. angel_sanctuary suggested something based on the opening of the Brady Bunch. This was a very popular idea. It was suggested that we make a teaser video and as can now be seen in the thread, a number of teasers have been made. The talent is endless here.

Finally, we discussed a few organization details. I LOVE U was voted to be the manager between us and KH. Pinkpanda was voted to manage the videos. ilovekaramorethanthebeatles (that's me :sweatdrop:/>/>/>/>) was voted to manager the whole project. Also, we realized that we need a bigger/better chatroom after having some technical issues.

I have the full chat notes if anyone wants to read them. I might post it here but haven't yet because the KH forums rejects the number of emoticons in our chat.

------New Info for Monday, Nov. 12, 2012

The project has become so big, so fast that our free zoho account is probably not good enough, so I'm putting that on hold for right now.

------New Info for Sunday, Nov. 11, 2012

From today's meeting, we are expanding the project to include all of KARA and changing the goal to a nebulus do something cool so we get to meet KARA. So this isn't just about Jing and getting a date anymore.

------New Info for Sunday, Nov. 11, 2012

All weekly chats will take place on Sundays at 2pm UTC here http://www.chatzy.com/68220955676980 in this chatzy.com chatroom. As long as we keep using the chatroom, it will stay open, so you may go there any time.

------New Info For Friday, Nov. 9, 2012

Project info such as tasks, schedule, etc. will be found here

https://projects.zoh...meetkaraproject

You will need to sign up for an account. If you need help pm me here at KH.

We will keep summary info updated at Karaholic for anyone with a casual interest.

Finally, since it looks like we will try to meet all of KARA, not just Jiyoung, this thread might move. If it does, it will be updated here.

We will plan the Jiyoung/Karaholic date in this thread.

First, let's get an idea of everyone's skills. Please, list what you can do.

Second, need to set up a place on the web to do the project.

Third, actually do the project.

Forth, promotion.

Fifth, go on date!

My idea is this: Get a video of a KH member noticed on Youtube. The video should be a merged video of the KH member with a video of Jing. I think something like a dance duet or a Wanna Do duet would work well. If we do something as good as the RoboJing video, we will get noticed. Once we get noticed, we can get media attention that will lead to DSP noticing. Once we have DSP's attention then we can proceed with the Jing date.

Edited by ilovekaramorethanthebeatles

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem The.Jing.Thing. I'll put my outline that I posted on the Shoutbox at the top so people have a better idea of what we are trying to do. To pull this project off, we have to be willing to pick one person and that person we get all our effort. I don't have any interest in going on a date with any member of KARA, so no one need to feel any competition with me.

keke, fun idea. Instead of making it jst a jing thing, should open it up to a date with any member (based on vote). And contestants need to upload a picture too! and then we'll do a percentage vote based on looks + appeal/characteristic to determine the FLOWER BOY of Karaholic :thumbup:

Edited by WinterFrost

HOLY! i just saw this thread!! definitely!! I want to have a date with her!! Show off kamilia talents! i'm really game on this one! ill never miss this chance!!!!! Maybe like a normal audition for a Korean group? Talent + Looks + Charisma + Uniqueness and determination! wooot! that's me that's me! ahahah!

Here's my Idea:

Both Boys and Girls could have a date with our Jing so at least we would have a wide range of audiences and also supporters. Have you guys heard of "tvN K-POP Star Hunt"? See link here. My idea is somehow similarity like this, People who wants to participate can have a chance to showcase their talents thru video and submit it on our website that we'll be creating only for Jing's date project. Videos are not only limited to talents; Creativeness, uniqueness, Humuors, animated, Parodies and etc comes in place too. Our goal here is to Showcase wide variety of skills, talents and also for DSP and KARA to notice the people participating and of course us.

Things i can do for this project:

- I can participate on this project so i have a chance too on having a date with Jing lol.

- Web Managing

- Web Designing (But this would take a lot of time since im busy right now with my work)

- Video Editing (I'll rate myself with regards to video editing mayb 6 out of 10; so i can help with this too)

- Active and Devoted (Of course this is the most important factor on an individual who is participating in a project)

- Choreograph dance moves (wether its fierce,serious,or cute and funny)

Steps to execute this project:

1st step: Look for group of people who are devoted and willing to participate and complete this project.

2nd step: Brainstorm, Gather ideas, about the concept of the project.

3rd step: Finish and Execute the project itself.

4th step: At least let KARA members or other people notice or acknowledge this project. Like the Jiyoung-Cop clip, i heard Jing reposted it herself on her twitter. if that happenes then this Jing Date project would be advertise and promoted too.

5th step: Let DPS notice this project, and maybe they will really let Jing to have a date with the winner (lol).

Last step: Congratulate ourselves and the winners for the huge success project

First project we can do at least to introduce this project to the people is doing a choreograph move, we will compile difference dance move of people

Edited by Pinkpanda

THings to take note

1. the concept for date ( through skype recording/ online streaming/ in Korea/ on a stop while KARA is touring)

2.The video clip, to gain attention, we should not portray only the talent of that lucky guy- low chance to gain attention ( humorous and collaborative arts by karaholics to support that guy, / we need something special , unique, consist some western culture, some actors who are famous as 1 of the clip actor)

3. A double date with Nicole ( gyuri and hammie, I love them but i think they are secretly dating)

4. for those who are not interested on a date with Jing LIKE ME,,, we can still help our fellow members to fulfill their dream by participating in the production.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~what makes Gangnam Style so viral~~~~~~~ (at first when i saw the video when it is just out , i was not really in to it.... but it is different later on~~~

lesson learnt to gain a variety of viewers:

a)it has a lot of cameo from famous celebrities... Noh , JAe suk, Hyuna,,,, it gain popularity locally and avid kpop fans

B) it has humour,,,, dancing funnily,,,,with erotic moves

c) the video consist of parts that is hot,,,, Hyuna dancing ,, Psy looking 'pervert'

d) the story of the video is very relevant and popular to middle class people (workaholic)- it is stressfull working ( these days the well develop country consist a large sum of middle class)

e) we need the help of local media... who willing to make full coverage of the video

f) u need to look and sound different from the pack

g) u need a good producer.... capture the heart of many in just less than 5 min

and many more.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything is possible today,,,,,DEAR karaholic we can be successful, get noticed,,, if we are together in striving for fame and success...

I am very optimistic about this project

~~~~~~~RECRUITMENT~~~~~~~~~~~

We need some1 who is very influential and willing to help out ( famous people who can be in the clips as a cameo or leaving supportive message on the project as a recommender

A team who has positive attitude passionate ,respectful, hardworking, reliable, friendly innovative, good listener,

A outright Organizing Chairman who willing and enthusiastic to make this project a success....... are able to solve the conflicts between members

= approachable - --fair-----mature in thinking and making decision....

patient and able to tolerate the members well being since members came from different countries

we should recruit more technical professionals who like KARA and willing to help ( people who study film directing,, computer designing..... relevant experiences and expertise)

Interns are most welcome,,, because they need creative projects..

innovative choreographer (( beautiful and funny but unsophisticated dance move ))

advertising and publication team,,,, do their best in making the video a hit... maybe contacting allkpop.com which has a large base of readers.... ifi am not mistaken they posted some tara fanmade video

============================================================================================

What we need to poll:

1.the concept of the date

2. election for organizing Chairman and committees [ no hard feelins and sore loser]...... need their brief profile for candidates for Chairman position

~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After all if it is a big hit,,, those who are involve will get the equal share of benefits ... being famous, build up your reputation

WIN~WIN situation

We need the support from all our members in the forum including admins, moderators, founder, subber................

We are also in the route to make KARAHOLIC.com famous...

Besides sending gifts during their birthdays ......we need a project that can behefits both KARA and Karaholic... get the attention from KARA as a force to reckon with..

The forum 'FROM KARA' will not be empty soon, HAHAHAHA

Edited by I LOVE U

I have a suggestion , we can consider doing a date like this 1......

After School fan meeting through google +

Selected few Karaholics member can date and chat with the girls

It is more practical.... if u understand me

Guys why dont we do something like this as a start off...???.. less than 2-3 months we can get the project off the ground... this will consider a good moderate project

This is very practical project

members can post questions , than a few questions selected through voting can be ask during the date

the lucky winners will get to ask questions they like face to face with the KARA.... more winners rather than 1

the rest of us,,,, will only see the live streaming..of the date.

the representative post questions on behalf of the fans to SISTAR

we can get assistance from the senior people here,,, through karaholic forum, we can get things done easily,,,,, since i heard that Nicole's mom know this website.... we can see whether she want to help us out??//

A date with Jing is not impossible anyway... but there is certain difficulties,,,,

Cr. http://www.google.com/+/kpop/

Edited by I LOVE U

I have a suggestion , we can consider doing a date like this 1......

After School fan meeting through google +

Selected few Karaholics member can date and chat with the girls

It is more practical.... if u understand me

Guys why dont we do something like this as a start off...???.. less than 2-3 months we can get the project off the ground... this will consider a good moderate project

This is very practical project

members can post questions , than a few questions selected through voting can be ask during the date

the lucky winners will get to ask questions they like face to face with the KARA.... more winners rather than 1

the rest of us,,,, will only see the live streaming..of the date.

the representative post questions on behalf of the fans to SISTAR

we can get assistance from the senior people here,,, through karaholic forum, we can get things done easily,,,,, since i heard that Nicole's mom know this website.... we can see whether she want to help us out??//

A date with Jing is not impossible anyway... but there is certain difficulties,,,,

Cr. http://www.google.com/+/kpop/

Well this is a great start we could pick out the best people, we get the best few to have a google + chat and she gets to pick the one she wants to meet :tongue: it will be like those terrible dating shows but more techy ^^ one more slight problem. Not a lot of people use Google +

If you are interested and have the time, we are meeting in a Chatzy chatroom on Sunday Nov 4, 2012 at UTC 2pm (this is universal time - you will need to check what this is in your local time). I'll post the link to the chatroom in the shoutbox 15 minutes before we start. If you can't make it and want to participate, don't worry, because there will be lots of stuff to do. We will try to do this regularly, so check back in this thread for meeting updates.

Minutes from 1st Jing Date Strategy Meeting

In Attendance: ilovekaramorethanthebeatles, iloveu, pinkpanda, artemismaster, palaverist, tjx_jungnicole, yunra89

In our first meeting. We discussed the following: (1) How to get more people involved; (2) How to promote our ideas; and (3) What video should we make.

Resolved:

(1) Meetings will take place Sunday UTC 2pm every week. As of 20121104, we are using a Chatzy chatroom located here http://us6.chatzy.com/68220955676980.

Next Week:

(1) Introduce software to organize the project (hopefully I get this done).

(2) Determine what video to try.

(3) Discuss promotion ideas.

In the Future:

(1) Meet Jing

(2) Meet KARA

Yeap the more the merrier ^^ if this works out we can get the whole of Kara :P

Speaking of this I think we need a translator to help us ^^

are you interested on this project? you are very much welcome to join us, currently we are looking for people who are willing to help so at least we can do this project and just a heads up, it can take a year long depends on the progress. :)

are you interested on this project? you are very much welcome to join us, currently we are looking for people who are willing to help so at least we can do this project and just a heads up, it can take a year long depends on the progress. :)

I would love to but Im not sure if I can dedicate the time to be a permanent part of your team :( however I would love to be a helper ^^