[Jingly] Jiyoung-Karaholic date strategy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea how I can help though as Iam incredibly inexperienced all I can realistically do is give out ideas ^^ So please do keep me in the loop ^^

Yes just do check your inbox regularly ill send you if ever we have a meeting, just to give you a heads up, our meeting is every week Sunday around 9-10pm Asian time. So if you can join us that time that would be really great :)

Yes just do check your inbox regularly ill send you if ever we have a meeting, just to give you a heads up, our meeting is every week Sunday around 9-10pm Asian time. So if you can join us that time that would be really great :)

I dont think I can join it because it would be around midnight-1 am in my time zone :P

But I would love to be kept in the loop ^^

i don't understand.. update the first post and make the first post concise please :)

i just cant read one full page of text ><

To sum up what he said. At the start we were going to somehow get a date with Jing seeing that is quite hard we have changed plans to our current one which is to get her or the whole of Kara onto something like a Google + hangout ^^

i don't understand.. update the first post and make the first post concise please :)

i just cant read one full page of text ><

For the summary, We are currently looking for people who are willing/want to help for this project to succeed, "Jiyoung-Karaholic Date" its a project that has a goal to date jiyoung or the rest of the KARA members, currently we had a first meeting last week and somehow brainstormed on what we need to do first, This coming sunday if you're interested you can join us! we're really expecting a lot of people this coming sunday since a lot of kamilia is interested on this project :) we even pm'ed or message some staff and admins to help us :):thumbup:

If we are going to include all of KARA maybe we should close down this thread and start a new one. How about calling the new thread "Karaholic meets Kara strategy"? Once we meet them, then the dates can start. :D

@k1s3k1: We'll update the top post soon either here or the new thread.

Edited by ilovekaramorethanthebeatles

If we are going to include all of KARA maybe we should close down this thread and start a new one. How about calling the new thread "Karaholic meets Kara strategy"? Once we meet them, then the dates can start. :D

@k1s3k1: We'll update the top post soon either here or the new thread.

I think we should first discuss this on sunday whether we'll just go with jing or the whole kara member, :)

hey so i just saw this unfortunately but oh my gosh i definitely think thi si possible. i can doa lot of things just let me know what you need me to do and/ i'[ll do it

yay! :) welcome aboard! it would be best if you could join us this coming sunday Meetings will take place Sunday UTC 2pm every week. A link to the chatroom will be place 15mins before the said time :) looking forward to see you! :)

Edited by Pinkpanda

I think we should first discuss this on sunday whether we'll just go with jing or the whole kara member, :)

I think asking every single Kara member might be easier since we just need 1 connection to all the other members then just find a connection to Jing... (if this makes sense)

If we do invite all of them then we may have to move this thread though.....

Because the project is growing so big, so fast this has been put on hold. We might need something bigger/better.

I've found a place where we can manage our project for free.

Go to here

https://projects.zoho.com/portal/themeetkaraproject

You will need to sign up for an account. If you need help pm me here at KH.

The Zoho project name is The Meet KARA Project.

Depending on how much trouble people are having will decide whether we use this or Chatzy for Sunday, Nov. 11, 2012.

Edited by ilovekaramorethanthebeatles

I've found a place where we can manage our project for free.

Go to here

https://projects.zoho.com/portal/themeetkaraproject

You will need to sign up for an account. If you need help pm me here at KH.

The Zoho project name is The Meet KARA Project.

Depending on how much trouble people are having will decide whether we use this or Chatzy for Sunday, Nov. 11, 2012.

It looks really dodgy so Count me out ^^ Please do keep posting in this thread ^^