[Jingly] Jiyoung-Karaholic date strategy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-----Nov. 11, 2012 Meeting Discussion Topics

(1) Chatzy will be the weekly meeting location. Project management will occur at zoho.com. We have a projects management account there which anyone can join but one does need a personal account to login.

(2) Copyright issues. I suggest we allow everyone to keep the copyrights for anything they make for the project while granting the project unrestricted rights as long as the project exists.

(3) Youtube video counts.

(4) I LOVE U's report of Karaholic's interest in the project.

(5) Determine what video to try.

(6) Discuss promotion ideas. Press releases.

Thanks for all the people who attended the meeting. We have a total of 15+ people who attended! that's really something! and i know everyone is excited about the project. It was a nice meeting, We were able to have a clearer goal now, and we know now on what we need to do, so yeah Meeting will always takes place during sundays like the usual time UTC 2pm here in this chatroom http://us6.chatzy.com/68220955676980 :thumbup:

Btw here are simple video teasers i made last night, i rushed it so dont expect too much lol :hihi: ahaha! please feel free to leave comments so at least we would know on how to improve it :) hope you like it

Regarding this we should ask for KH admins first about the video permission since theres a karaholic.com on the video. Don't worry the video is unlisted so only who has the link can view it, since it's not official yet.

STEP VERSION

GIRLS POWER VERSION

GO GO SUMMER VERSION

Edited by Pinkpanda

Ahn, reading the topic for the first time left me confused about what I should do, lol.

But now I think I understand. You want a date to meet with Jiyoung, right?

So the video montage needs to be, like, perfect. It seems a word too "big", but the choreography has to be great (without any kind of plagiarism or even inspirations) and video montage has to be "coherent" so that it is good and clean, but even like a music video .

This can be done by anyone Kamilia, but everyone needs to work together. I could help in the choreography (I love dancing) but do not know if my mum would let me participate in an international contest.

As I probably will not participate, look for whole Karaholic: dancers, web-designers, etc.. If you want to call the attention of DSP and / or KARA, everything must be wonderful to get a meeting with the baby Jingly :eyelove:

Why dont we do some parodies? Is it because of copyright issues? (either that or the MR parody has been done to death?)

Don't worry we have considered that, right now im just thinking our main video, bobmcob118 it would be best if you could drop by on our chatzy for meetings :) we need help from a lot of people ^^ and this videos are just examples so at least people woudl have an idea :)

Edited by Pinkpanda

Don't worry we have considered that, right now im just thinking our main video, bobmcob118 it would be best if you could drop by on our chatzy for meetings :) we need help from a lot of people ^^ and this videos are just examples so at least people woudl have an idea :)

I would love to but it at 2 am on a monday morning :( I did drop by at 4am yesterday due to being sick and not able to sleep but everyone was gone :P

I wish i could join you guys on sundays, but sunday is workday for me so I can't sit and chat with you all. Whenever you guys have an update, post it on the front page for easy access. Just modify the first post. Otherwise, i'd be glad to join in and help where ever

Thanks for all the people who attended the meeting. We have a total of 15+ people who attended! that's really something! and i know everyone is excited about the project. It was a nice meeting, We were able to have a clearer goal now, and we know now on what we need to do, so yeah Meeting will always takes place during sundays like the usual time UTC 2pm here in this chatroom http://us6.chatzy.com/68220955676980 :thumbup:

Btw here are simple video teasers i made last night, i rushed it so dont expect too much lol :hihi: ahaha! please feel free to leave comments so at least we would know on how to improve it :) hope you like it

Regarding this we should ask for KH admins first about the video permission since theres a karaholic.com on the video. Don't worry the video is unlisted so only who has the link can view it, since it's not official yet.

STEP VERSION

GIRLS POWER VERSION

GO GO SUMMER VERSION

I choose the GGS version xD

I wish i could join you guys on sundays, but sunday is workday for me so I can't sit and chat with you all. Whenever you guys have an update, post it on the front page for easy access. Just modify the first post. Otherwise, i'd be glad to join in and help where ever

We got a lot of ideas on Sunday but I'm really busy this week so I'm not sure when the summary will be posted. Hopefully, I'll get it posted before the next meeting.

yeah! a lot of people prefer the GGS version hehe since its nice, maybe we'll use it since its not official yet hehe.

Love Step and Girls Power but Go Go Summer is one of those songs that come around once a generation (it is amazing that KARA has about 20 once in a generation songs :thumbup:). I love the timing of the graphics with the music. Awesome.

Love Step and Girls Power but Go Go Summer is one of those songs that come around once a generation (it is amazing that KARA has about 20 once in a generation songs :thumbup:). I love the timing of the graphics with the music. Awesome.

Thanks man! :) hoping this project to be a successful one! we'll definitely make it happen, didn't come to think that there would be a lot of people who will be intersted :)

The Kamilia Project

Introduction:

I was thinking about what does it mean to be Kamilia. Well, Painters work in oils or watercolors. Muscians work with sounds. Kamilias work in KARA. I'm a kartist. I realized that the real project is to make great art with Kamilias in honor of KARA.

Idea:

Just like the name suggests, we would love to get all Kamilia involved, but how? I suggest we make a compilation video with Kamilias. Something where people get 1-5 seconds of video to express themselves as "I'm Kamilia". For example, Pinkpanda and Hardcolefan may post themselves dancing or angel_sanctuary might play guitar or for someone else, maybe KARA helps them climb mountains. Let everyone do it their own way, in large groups, in costume, in different languages, etc. Let the action itself say "I'm Kamilia". If every video is an average of 3 seconds, 200 videos is 10 minutes. Since many people will submit group videos, 200 videos might be around 1000 Kamilia. If we really start to get a lot of videos, we can make a condensed one with the best videos. If it goes viral enough, KARA themselves might upload their few seconds of video.

Reasons:

(1) Easy to start/We can have a video by January

(2) Everyone can participate

(3) Our technical skills can handle this

(4) If we get enough Kamilia, it could go viral/Built in audience since everyone who sends in video will want to see themselves

What To Do:

(1) A place for people to drop their video

(2) People to edit the video (it would be cool if we could tell a story and not just have random scenes)

(3) Release in January right before the concert

What would be really cool, is if we could release this while people are waiting for the show to start at the Tokyo Dome and all the fans watch the video on their phones. The KARA Christmas trees got a lot of attention, we can get even more.

I don't intend on this stopping the other ideas. This just gets us started and hopefully, something done by early January.

^

I super agree with you, we can tell a story via video on why we love KARA and how KARA became our idol, i like the idea of 1-3 sec per person showing of their talents, and if it became viral enough before january MAYBE it might be shown on the tokyo dome concert itself *Hopes dreams* heheh! i like that idea :)