[2009.02.09] Kara

hopelesshong

thanks Peter!!

yay!! when i first saw the videos i was pleasently surprised :)

for the girls to be mentioned then for their songs to be covered is kinda amazing

considering KARA's had no promotions over there... or even overseas :D

DSP should be taking all this news in :D

I'm sure the girls will expand to Japan in the future :D

yay. can't wait for this perf. and i think they can do pretty good in japan. maybe after their next album they might try japan? even though i feel they need a stronger base in korea. maybe overseas fans can help like it help many celebs like wondergirls and more. who knows. just want to watch their perf. can't wait.

Thanks so much!

I actually think they have a chance in Japan. Basically their songs and outfits are basically from the Japanese style.

I hope they venture into Japan, they would be such a big hit! Like I always say, maybe their learning japanese secretly! You never know :]

Woah. This got covered by the Korean press? Though only online...

The videos were fun to watch, though I couldn't stop giggling at first.

It's strange how Rock U and Pretty Girl could sound so different.

Thanks for the translations Peter, and Mae too!

Oh wow I really didn't expect this but I'm so glad that the girls are getting positive feedback on their songs!! Mature and goddess-like eh? Can't wait :)!

I've never really imagined them going overseas but I think that day will come later on this yr (possibly)!

Thanks for sharing!

Its nice to know Kara is getting recognition in Japan...XD

Even though they didn't promote there at all...lol

And Japanese people are really liking these two tracks as well...

Well we don't know about DSP's plans but I wish Kara the best ^^

Thank you for the translations Peter ^^

I have always thought that if KARA has to debut an oversea promotion they should try Japan first.

The arrangement of Rock U and Pretty Girl are really good.

But I'm glad that for the moment they only focus their activities on Korea because to me even if It's good to learn that japaneses like them, I don't think they are ready for oversea yet.

wow! they're popular in Japan even though they haven't promoted in there... that is so awesome!

I would honestly like them to go there and spread there name.. Go Kara, Kamillias will support you wherever you are..

I knew KARA can be popular in Japan, when I first saw the Rock U concept, it was similar to Japanese idol styles in some ways. Wow they have two huge fans in Japan already~! The guy in the orange-brown shirt said that when they first went to Korea, they bought 30 random CDs and the fell in love with Rock U's mini album. And they were listening to the song and they're like "All the songs in this album is wonderful and there is no song that is a waste" and i was like :D.

I am currently watching (well, listening to) the video.

I think it is cool when guys start singing or dancing to "Pretty Girl". Since the lyrics are directed towards females, it entertains me how males are addicted to it, too. There's no wrong of liking it of course. After all, we all sing about songs that are directed to the same genre just because the songs are good =D