When do you miss Sunghee or the old KARA the most?

mae

^^ to be honest.. I don't know if i'd be their fan.. if the new KARA now was the original KARA...

all the drama the fans went through following them during their first year really had an impact of what KARA is to me today.. that fact that i'm hanging on today is BECAUSE of the original KARA and what they stood for ^^...

super cutesy isn't my cup of tea.. but i guess it's needed...to be sucessful :)

and jiyoung is naturally cute cause she's a little kid! :P

That's EXACTLY how I feel!!!

What drew me into Kara was Sunghee's super powerful singing and later, as I got to learn more about them, I fell in love with all of them :). Their music was good, their live was extremely impressive for an idol group (and girls their age), and their personalities were adorable.

Being a true Kamilia, I couldn't just dump my girls bcs they changed their image!

And I have to agree, Jiyoung is ADORABLE :tongue:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i always miss her...

but

i miss her most when i watch their old vids..with sung hee

and when i her her amazing voice...

you know just when i only c gyuri seungyeon and nicole.. they remind me at the time with sung hee...

and when i c some pics of sungja..

when im here on karaholic, the first thing i do.. i look if sung hee's part is upgraded.. if there are new pics and new news about her..

2 b honest.. it sometimes makes me wanna cry...

i so cant wait till she comes back..

Fighting !!!

Edited by Kami

• 1 month later...

I miss SungHee whenever KARA appears before me.

Anything related to KARA reminds me of her.

Yeah, i agree that their live perf was incredible. The 4 members voice blend well.

Actually, i can't imagine SungHee with Kara's new image.. lol

Girly SungBok ><

Everytime i miss SungHee, i would listen to their Already oNE yEAR radio perf.

It was so nice!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Actually i've always miss the old kara/sunghee. Yesterday i was watching old perfs when they sang Secret World. It was so much more mature and cool at the same time. If Sunghee didnt leave, i bet their comebakc would be stronger than ever. Im not trying to bash the new kara now of course, i still love them to pieces.

i know what you mean , i think i was one of the fan that take sunghee leaving kara hard

& when i saw their comeback going to be something cute i was even sadder. Kara to me back

then was like 'omg these girls are so cool' w/ break it. I also understand that dsp is trying their

hardest to bring these girls to the top , so we taking baby step eh? = ]

i miss sunghee's voice the most.

i don't mind their genre of music or anything.

its just her strong voice that makes the performance perfect.

before they would always nail performances, now its just okay. not to bash or anything.

there will always be a part of me that misses the kara with sunghee.

i love the new kara too though.

I miss the old Kara when I watch their performances (especially the live ones). Although I recently started paying attention to the group back then, I already miss Sunghee. I remember hearing a lot about her, but I didn't realize how talented she is until awhile ago. I need to start watching their old shows to know more about her ^^;

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I miss her presence in the group .. And her voice .. Her noisyness .. Her random kiss's for the members .. <3 .. And her flirtacious attitude towards gyul .. Everything :P

• 2 weeks later...

i miss the old kara but the new kara is also good. i think the new kara has the standards of being as good as the old kara if given the right music. i guess we'll just have to wait until their new comeback

I miss her almost ALL time,because I've just known KARA after Sunghee was left. T T

I love 'Then It's Done',but I can't stand listening its. Because her voice and melody depressed so want to cry when I realize that she isn't in the group nowadays. T T

Sometimes I think regretfully I should know them 2 years before, but it would be more sad if I fell in love with her before she left. T T