When do you miss Sunghee or the old KARA the most?

mae

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they should do a mature concept again like break it the hip hop concept,imagine how will hara and jing will look like...Lol

i want to hear more of sunghee's voice it's like as powerful as gyuri's O_O

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is a hard question.

I love Sunghee. I miss her to bits.

But she's gone >.<

Missing all the moments when only 4 members were in the group.

But Hara and Jing have filled that hole that was there for so long.

@Chaggi: She left because she promised her parents to be able to make it into college whilst being a singer but she failed and decided to leave the group.

hmm i miss Sunghee and old KARA whenever i watch their old MV's, shows etc

to me, KARA isnt really complete without Sunghee but their doing fine as they are right now so i dont really feel too disappointed but i'll be waiting for her comeback >_< i really miss powerful voice. and whatever dance that they come up with...the Butt Dance will always be my number 1 lol

whenever i watch their awesome live performances from the past of course....

like their duet with Min Hyo Rin for the song Star......Sunghee (n other members too) really shine in there....vocally.

actually, after Sunghee's departure....other old members have really stepped up their game vocally speaking...especially Gyuri....she improved so much when she used to be the weakest live singer, to me.....now she's the strongest to me. lol.

although Jiyoung is really awesome and keep improving her singing,i see lots of potential in her; ....n Hara brought in some major popularity aspect..

but old Kara have this different charm/charisma/air than most girlgroups of that time, esp those big'uns that makes them look so ultimately cool~!!! that i can't help feeling too darn proud for liking them because they're so cool n ***-kicking....even if they weren't on top of fame back then.

sometimes when i see Gyuri in skirt, i remember the old times too....Gyuri never wore skirt/shorts in performance back then...lol....she n Sunghee always wore long pants...

Edited by sub

• 3 weeks later...

I miss her but i guess Gyuri is the person who misses her most. In Kara's Bakery ep 1, she viewed Sunghee's photoes while everyone was looking for a place in order to open the bakery. So sweet!

Edited by hoangyen91

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i miss her and old KARA, when the group is not recognized for their vocal, i just hate it, and that's why at first i wasnt really into jing and hara, KARA started as a strong vocal group and it's wellknown how their vocalstreght as a group went down after the last two join,though i started to like them too, they work really hard, their improvement are really obvious, and they in yeahh now i love them too, our BEST FU***NG 5 !

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I miss Sunghee everytime I watch Break It or KARA Self Cam Season 1

She was so dorky and lovable...and her vocals were to die for!

But I think...everything turned out okay...Hara and Jiyoung are definitely part of KARA just as much as Sunghee is :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...